“Great way to start the day!”

Big Bay Waffle Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bloubergstrand
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great meal, efficient service, great location. Get the one with scrambled eggs and bacon..... divine.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised at how light but not soggy the waffles bases on our breakfast outing was. I need to go back to see if I can give a 100% rating.
The double stack for breakfast was huge and looked wow, I had an Italian Job which had great pesto on it, though I wished the mozzarella were melted. I also tasted the Gypsey ham one with melted cheese which was nicer than mine. Perhaps just a mild case of food envy, but really reasonably priced, good service and almost a full five stars.... looking forward to my next visit! But I'd recommend this place to anyone in the area!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

The selection of savoury waffles is decent, and the offerings available to add to your sweet waffles are great! Portions are generous and having one (either sweet or savory) is definitely enough to satisfy as a meal on its own. Service was great! We will be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Best waffle place I've been to! Fairly priced. Super happy service. Nice variety of waffles; sweet and savoury. Lovely vibe. Love spending time there and eating the delicious waffles! =D

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We had savory waffles at Big Bay. My husband liked his bacon/ banana waffle but my salmon one was only okay. We didn't try any sweet ones because they didn't have real maple syrup.

The salmon waffle had a different taste to normal smoked salmon- and it would have been nicer had the salmon not been cut so finely and then smoked the way it was.

All in all good, friendly service, very busy. And unfortunately didn't look out onto the ocean.