“What a brilliant flight!”

Virtual Flight Experience
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Wolvey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever wondered what it feels like to take the controls of a modern jet airliner? Here is your chance! Fly our state of the art simulator in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Had a fantastic 60 minute flight experience here. Nick, my instructor was a very pleasant,capable and experienced pilot who wasted no time in getting me settled in and 'ready to fly'. (So no time lost and straight into the task on hand). A suggested flight from East Midlands airport to Edinburgh airport was perfect. Nick showed me how to enter the flight plan into the computer (nothing at all technical thank goodness). Then we were off! I enjoyed every minute and was grateful for Nick providing just the right amount of support so that I really did do all the flying while he handled all the other tasks such as the engines, wheels, flaps, etc. I was very grateful for that! I had a brilliant time from start to finish.

1  Thank Richard D
Virtual Flight E, Manager at Virtual Flight Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Pleased you had a great time Richard. Thank you.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"simulator"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic experience. We booked this hour long flight session for our son for his tenth birthday, we looked at several places and spoke to a few of them, but these guys came across so friendly.
I can’t fault them from the first phone call we made to the experience itself every step of the way, we dealt with very professional and friendly people.
It really is the perfect gift for anyone who is interested in flying or planes.
My son Callum is obsessed with planes, and is determined to be a pilot one day.
After nagging us to take him to the airport regularly to watch planes landing and taking off we thought about trying a real life simulator. This blew our minds. I can’t stress just how comfortable and welcome we were made to feel.
Thanks to everyone there for making my sons birthday very special, and we will see you again soon.
We have already booked while we were there to do another session.

2  Thank MartinW333

Great to hear that we made Callums day! Thank you for visiting.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Fantastic afternoon in this flight simulator. The staff were so friendly and helpful answering the many questions I put to them. If you want an enjoyable and exhilarating experience you must try this flight simulator. I`ve already booked my next flight and thinking about the one after that.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank ajb0swell

Looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My son and his Carer visited your centre recently and had an amazing, unforgettable time! Gavin and Steve were outstanding, the care and attention they gave to my son was above and beyond what we expected. I highly recommend this activity for children, boys and girls would find it fascinating. We will be back soon!Spread the word!!Mega day out!Many Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this attraction