All reviewsdream valleyshark ray alleysmall kitchenettefishwhite sandbelize cityparadise on earthprivate marinasmall beachall inclusive packagebar tenderboat captainsea turtlesthe entire staffthe cottagessnorkel tripevery meal
Reviewed 3 September 2017

A very nice private Island with friendly staff. love the time there with my wife. We are both water people and getting away and enjoying the waters of Belize and the excursions this resort offered was great. Fishing, lobster hunting, snorkeling, shark and ray alley, it was great.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

This private Resort is magical! They cater to you and make you feel relax the minute you arrive. You are welcome with a delicious drink and then you can immediately relax by your cabana and begin your vacation. There is kayaks, paddle boards on the beach. The views are breathtaking. We went lobster hunting and caught 13 lobsters, Jairo the Captain is a pleasure and very knowledgable. We also went to swim with sharks and that was a bit intimidating lol The food is great and as expected we ate seafood and more seafood every day, yummy! The staff was excellent. BTW, thy offer massages and the hour massage was insane!
I have to tel you this little story. One morning it rained and the waitress came to my cabana to ask me what I wanted for breakfast that she will bring it since it was raining, mind you it was just drizzling, BUT, having breakfast in my cabana patio overlooking the ocean with my hubby was something we did not expect and made it that much unique and wonderful. Yo also meet people from all over just wanting to get away from it all and enjoy the beauty Belize has to offer. Overall a splendid few days :)

Room Tip: Breathtaking views!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy E
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was by far one of the best places I have ever been. It is do what you want and enjoy the view that will always leave you breathless.

The staff was wonderful and friendly. Prices are great too! Food was very good and also offers an awesome view of islands and the sea.

The grounds are well kept. The island is small but you can explore close islands near by as well. Lots of water spots to do! DO them! So much fun! Stand up paddle boarding was so epic! We had the best time.

The beach are is private and perfect. The most amazing white sand beaches and clear water. Great storms too!! Such a wonderful experience! Thanks Sherlyn and staff for an unforgettable time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Minutes from Belize City (by boat) this fabulous tiny private island was the perfect weekend get away. The little cabana was lovely.

Simply fabulous to sit out on our deck and have breakfast looking at the water. The beach was literally "steps" away. Kayaking around the island took a mere 20 minutes.

Staff was exceptional. Thank you Roddy for making the trek over to our cabin with drinks, meals and daily offerings. Chef Aaron was willing to whip up anything we wanted and our meals were always fabulous on our deck and in the dining room. Sherlynn checking in to make sure we had everything we wanted.

If you want a little piece of sun and sand without being overrun by a big crowd this was a great spot. The perfect location for a family gathering or group of close knit friends that just want to hang out.

Room Tip: Cabana #1 was picture perfect
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ZYTOne
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We spent a day here as a retreat after hectic, hot, humid mission work in Belize City. While the week had been rewarding and blessed, our team was exhausted. This was the ideal place. It isn't high season and it was hot, hot weather. But sea breezes, quiet, multi-shaded blue water are balm the soul. Small island, like a preserve. Great cove beach with paddle boards and kayaks. Dining room above the water, lodge lounge room, bar pavilion. Boat trips to snorkel, dive, hunt lobsters. Friendly and helpful staff. Great food buffet with fresh seafood and fruit. They even responded to my lactose intolerance by providing alternatives.
Keeping this off my 5-star list were maintenance issues. Our cabana was lovely, charming, clean. But, one door lock was broken (repaired), one outlet in our room, and the ceiling fan didn't work. The wall air conditioner was controlled by a remote that didn't work. The staff accommodated and tried to get all working. A friend and I spent an uncomfortable night. Electricity went on and off on island every so often.
We loved the snorkeling and lobster hunt. Jairo the guide was great and informative. But their masks, snorkels, and fins were inexpensive and too well used. Two of my 3 didn't work well. Investing in better quality equipment will help guests' experiences.
Overall, I would stay here again in spite of the above issues.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends