Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel
Aparthotel Green Park(Golf del Sur)
US$ 48
Cancelon
  • Pool
Muthu Royal Park Albatros(San Miguel de Abona)
US$ 100
US$ 81
  • Pool
Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club by Diamond Resorts(San Miguel de Abona)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

Marino Tenerife(Costa del Silencio)
US$ 65
  • Restaurant
US$ 303
  • Beachfront
Hotel Emblematico 4 Esquinas(San Miguel de Abona)
US$ 88
US$ 79
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

Hotel Aeropuerto Sur(Granadilla de Abona)
US$ 81
US$ 62
  • Beachfront
Sun Bay Villas(Golf del Sur)
1,916 results
All reviewsjunior suitelos abrigospool areasea viewbed and breakfast basissaladbuffet stylefamily roomfussy eaterrelaxing holidayclose to the airportbars and restaurantseach eveninglick of painta bit tiredsan blas squaresun loungers
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Have just returned from Vincci Golf 12/7/15 this was a replacement holiday as was due to go to Tunisia so had not a lot of time to check it out, I found this hotel very sad and lacking, the few staff that work there are trying to make a very sad hotel into something more appealing but you can not turn a mutton in to lamb!
The reception staff- cleaners and waitresses are trying but too few of them! the food I really can not describe! evenings is cards in reception! 1 small bar only, shutting at 11pm! no outside area for evenings! no lighting outside even around the pool! daytime you start with towels on beds early ((very early ) and then nothing, no games or music just peoples chatting.
The hotel needs a makeover from top to bottom, more staff and a manager to sort out food, night and day entertainment and out side seating and another bar, this hotel might be green but there are a lot of safety issues around as well.
This hotel could be so much more!
I have to agree with Phill1 review and wished had seen it sooner.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa B
VincciHoteles, Atención al Cliente at Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear guest,

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was not what you expected. We take note of each and every one of our customers' observations, complaints, suggestions and comments, for the purpose of our improvement.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I couldn't be more happy with staying here. We paid a little extra to have a balcony/terrace which I do highly recommend as this was wonderful. We were on the 4th floor which was right above reception. Over looking the sea an swimming pool. They had air con in the room, hair dryer which was really helpful for me! Their dinners were really good! They had cold pasta/rice/salads, hot food, bread. It was lovely, they had a different theme every night for dinner, Mexican was a particular favourite of ours which was on a Tuesday. The hotel staff especially Rubén was helpful when we first arrived about Loro parque and sian park, how to get there, cheaper tickets, buses. So helpful! Our rooms were cleaned everyday and they are really clean in the restaurant area. You can eat breakfast in the morning on the balcony right next to the sea which I thought was wonderful! They have a massive selections of food. Only thing I would advise is that you should get up early in the morning if you'd like a space by the pool with a umbrella and get a balcony. Other than that I think you'd be pleasantly surprised with the area and things to do. Very pleased with this hotel- cannot fault it. And if other people left and could afford to pay £600 or more to find another hotel then clearly they didn't pay enough to have a nice time here at this hotel. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. We paid a little extra and we had an amazing time.
Also it's €17 there and back again from the airport which is handy.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank _LHemmi
Reviewed 17 July 2015

After a short stay at the Vincci Tenerife Golf Hotel with many friends and family, I can thoroughly recommend this hotel. All of the staff were happy & friendly, the rooms were great, the food very good and the pool was lovely!
All of our group (15 of us in total) had a fantastic time and we will be returning for another visit.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms have amazing views!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank olibee79
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We arrived late on the Friday night and within 48hrs had paid an extra £600 to move hotels. I have never written a review of any sort in my life and usually I am not one for complaining but this place is truly awful.On arrival we were shown to a room in the basement, so the next day paid €300 to upgrade the room to a junior suite (wish I had not bothered) room was dull, paint coming off the walls, curtains ripped, no tea/coffee facilities, and on the Sunday night we had a nice swarm of ants on the bathroom floor, we were 7 floors up. Food was inedible it was an absolute disgrace so we ended up eating out every night we were there, entertainment was an absolute joke, bar shut at 11pm, and if it was fairly busy the all inclusive cocktails stopped because the staff could not be bothered making them, staff were rude and miserable, no wifi unless you paid, did not even have any parasols to sit under, except for a handful that could not be moved. Even the guy checking us in apologised for the entertainment that's how bad it was. The local bars and restaurants are full of people wearing the yellow A.I wristbands as nobody wants to eat in the hotel. If this is a 4* hotel then I'm Batman, it's not even a 3* in my opinion, this place was causing me and the wife to fall out because we were both that stressed out staying there.......all I can say is if you stay there just remember you have been warned!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
14  Thank phill l

Dear guest,

Regarding the tea service, if customers so request and if available, a kettle will be installed in the room.

Moreover, we would like to inform you that we have notified the kitchen staff of your rating, since our customers' opinion is always important to us.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

The hotel is ok but not 4 star more like 3star the sun beds more than 1 in 4 broken
No entertainment on night time
The staff are very friendly on occasions
The waitress are very friendly and helpful
The hotel was very quiet

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Vincci Hoteles
1  Thank thelambs064

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us and for sharing your experience. We take note of each and every one of our customers' observations, complaints, suggestions and comments, for the purpose of our improvement.