“Excellent Stay in Beautiful Villa”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Las Adelfas 1

View from patio
Patio
Rear of villa
Patio
Gardens on route to pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Susan C
“Excellent Stay in Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed for 15 nights in this wonderful villa in the stunning Golf del Sur area. Instructions to find the villa were clear and information about the resort were excellent. Access to the whole of South Tenerife was easy by bus and taxi.

The villa is clean and has all the facilities required for a relaxing stay. The terrace area is brilliant and has sunshine all day long. The kitchen is well stocked with all the facilities required to cook light snacks to full blown dinner parties. There are any number of excellent bars and restaurants very close and the main San Blas commercial centre is a short taxi ride/medium walk away.

Would thoroughly recommend this villa in a beautiful area.

14 Jul 2017
Thank you for your lovely review.I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and our villa.
Jay M
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Disappointingly underwhelming”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was a bitterly disappointing fortnight for my family, with nothing really coming close to living up to past reviews of 'excellency', either within the bungalow or in the nearby vicinity. As well as the main pool remaining closed for the duration then, with only a comparative waist-high puddle to splash in rather than facilitating any swimming, the drive into the property was also dug up and cordoned off during our stay. There was also a very noisy overhead ceiling fan in the main bedroom which kept us all awake on a nightly basis, a dishwasher which failed to wash, uncomfortable settee/armchairs due to their dipping at the front, & a hostile environment, described as a 'garden', with a dangerously crumbling wall and grass that sliced our knees and fingers like razorblades.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Jun 2017
I am sorry that my villa didn't meet your expectations,unfortunately some of your negative comments are beyond my control.I did inform you that the completion of the pool had been delayed (you did originally book for June and I am told the pool is now open)and I'm wondering if you only went to the children's pool rather than the 2 nd pool on the complex,I was unaware of any work being carried out on the drive so for that I apologise I couldn't inform you before hand.
The very nature of a ceiling fan means they can be noisy.
I will look into the dishwasher not washing as I was unaware of that along with the crumbling wall as no one has commented on that before hand,regarding the grass I find this comment quite funny as not sure what I can do about sharp grass .
The settee and armchairs are only a couple of years old,again never had any complaints .
All the previous reviews are genuine and I do have many repeat bookings so I am disappointed to read such a negative review but I suppose I can't please everyone and will definitely look into the negative comments that I can try and change such as the dishwasher and wall.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

8 May 2017
Thank you for your lovely review,glad you enjoyed your holiday
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Your age range 35-49
3 May 2017
Thank you for your lovely review and glad you enjoyed your holiday.I can only apologise again about the pool,the original start date of November was moved to January and it wasn't anticipated to take 4 months to complete!
Wales
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Young Children
28 Aug 2016
Thank you for your lovely review and glad you enjoyed your holiday .Have taken on board your suggestions of wi fi and BBQ (think the latter will be the easier one to resolve)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing