“Lovely ”

The Reef Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 28
Description: The only British Fish & Chip shop and restaurant on the Golf del Sur. Serving traditional chip shop and pub classics. A full dine in restaurant menu, consisting of battered cod and haddock, pies & puddings, chicken, steaks, a great selection of starters and homemade desserts. Daily specials and full bar with wide selection of wines, beers and spirits. Takeaway and delivery service available.
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Firstly the starter was amazing, the prawns in batter were undoubtedly the highlight. The chips were delicious as were the onion rings, the chicken fillet burger, the onion gravy and the battered cod. The portions were very generous - perhaps too much so leaving no room for sweets. Lovely atmosphere, great presentation and decoration.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Excellent, tasty fresh food .Had Haddock and Chips and mushy peas.Great value for money. Friendly staff. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I was blown away by the quality of the food and the service. I had the cod,chips and mushy peas and my daughter had buffalo chicken wings,chips and curry sauce both were top notch. As soon as you walk in your made to feel welcome and you know from the amount of people eating in there you've made the right choice. I would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely come back (probably for Sunday dinner) when in golf de sur again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Only found out about this fantastic little restaurant on the second last day of our holiday in the golf. What a shame, had we found it earlier we would definitely have visited more than once. Like lots of Scots, fish and chips is one of, if not THE favourite dish in our diet. Coming from Dundee, we regularly travel to Arbroath & Anstruther where several chippies & restuarants serve delicious fresh Haddock and Chips. I can honestly say this dish of a huge beautifully crisply battered perfectly cooked haddock, crispy fluffy centred chips and tasty minted peas was THE BEST EVER! The starter, battered fresh prawns was also sensational. I urge anyone visiting the golf DO NOT MISS this one, we are already planning to visit several times when we return here next year, cannot wait to try their already famous Sunday lunch as well, my only worry is that once word gets out it will be almost impossible to book a table here!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve packed away some fish and chips in my time, but if I had to pick my ‘Death Row’ meal, this would be it! Fish was huge and batter perfect. Chips cooked to perfection. Peas were magnificent and the staff delightful. Great value for money and a must visit! Beyond amazing!!!

1  Thank garychocolateboy