“Great coffee 😊”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Accrington
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Never eaten here but they know barista very well. I would recommend them on a par with, or even better than Costa.....and cheaper

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Called in for lunch. There were many tables free but all had sticky coffee marks or crumbs on. It wasn't overly busy but the place looked grubby with dirty tables and unswept floors. It was hard to tell what the girl making the coffee was asking me as she was facing the coffee machine and it was t clear she was talking to me. I had a tuna melt panini, it was ok. Doubt I would go back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch whilst on our way to the football. Usual good coffee but mixed views on our paninis – my daughter’s mozzarella, tomato & Pesto panini was very nice but the cheese and ham one I had was quite disappointing. Service was friendly enough but the general state of the place left a bit to be desired – rubbish on the floor and uncleared tables – not what you expect of the costa standards.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Handy location in town. Quite good selection. Short staffed at weekend. Don't make toast all day which is a shame. They usually run out by 10.30am

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I love costa coffee but the serve is slow. Staff are friendly but also need to focus on keeping the tables clean. On my last visit many tables were not occupied but had not been cleaned either.

Date of visit: August 2016