“Awful and rude”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Went here on Saturday recommended by a friend it was absolutely awful. The starters was really greasy and the mains they brought wasn't what we ordered when saying it wasn't right the waiter argued it was how they did it but reluctantly took them back. When fetched back it was even worse. So we just asked for the bill and said we wasn't paying for the mains. The waiter then got really abrupt and slammed the card machine in front of us and carried on saying there food was great but the chef did get our order wrong. No apology just very rude. Would never go again and wouldn't advise anyone else to either

1  Thank Kelly W

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We are regulars at the Summer Palace so I decided that it's about time I left a review. It's without doubt the best Chinese food in the area in my opinion. We ordered BBQ ribs, salt and pepper chips and a special chow mein, which was all ready for pick up when I arrived at the restaurant. The food is amazing!! Ribs were succulent, chips hot and spicy and the chow mein was huge and full of fresh vegetables and meat! Highly recommended for either a sit down meal or a take away!!

1  Thank Gandoolie
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

& thrown in the bin. Sorry, it was awful, tasteless & greasy. I wouldn’t get it again. The potion sizes were small too although it didn’t matter as we didn’t eat it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely last minute meal tonight with hubby and the kids. The fantastic and extremely polite young man who served us catered for our very fussy eater sprogs and made good recommendation about what they may like to eat. Needless to say, they enjoyed every morsel. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic evening. Super friendly service, beautiful atmosphere & stunning food! Went with my family for my birthday meal, had a wonderful time and the host was so lovely he even got me a pint of lager as a birthday treat. Will definitely be returning soon