“Fair ground”

Coney Beach Amusement Park
Ranked #8 of 10 things to do in Porthcawl
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Hi do they still have half price fairground rides on a Friday
And do they still do a fireworks display

Date of experience: October 2018
in 6 reviews
"fab"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great place for the children my little boy had an amazing time for his birthday gear last year plenty for younger children to do

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Love the fair it's always full of people sounds and good times, this smells from the freshly cooked doughnuts yum

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank debtur31
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Went here as a child and now having taken my children it hasn't changed much, there's rides for every age. Half price nights are the best. They put on an amazing fireworks display. Lots of arcades and amusements for the children too.

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This is just the sort of thing my teens love - and as it's not a massive fair and quite enclosed and safe they were fine to go by themselves (which was great for me cus my fair days are well over!)
It's half price on some evenings but £2 a ride isn't that steep anyway, very clean and tidy. To the people saying it was tired looking and old etc - maybe they have never been to this sort of fair, only big theme parks, cus my kids love these sort of fairs!! My only moan is that the grabber machines are the most fixed ones I have ever seen!! I know most are fixed so I have to put in a certain amount before he grabber tightens on the teddy etc but I never saw one pay out...after £9 on trying to get the little un a peter rabbit I decided I'd been well and truely had!!!

Date of experience: August 2018