Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 115
JJ's Paradise Hotel(Marigot Bay)
US$ 77
US$ 66
Mango Beach Inn(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Chateau Mygo Villas(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
Oasis Marigot(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 132
US$ 344
US$ 261
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 290/night.

Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 58
TripAdvisor
Chrissy's Villa(Marigot Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrum cavepersonal assistantthe grillsushipool barhot tubturn down servicemain restaurantmain poolcoconut waterbedroom suitest luciaall inclusive packagepool staffsuper yachtsrum barthird floor
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I was there for one week, for a company convention in which we took over Capella Bay. In one week dealing with a corporate event, many things can go wrong, many issues can appear, staff can have a bad moment... NONE OF THIS HAPPENED! Throughout the week we had the most incredible service I have ever experienced. Nothing was too much: "You need to go to the gym, let me walk you there." "You need a car? It will take 5 minutes." "A person got sunburned? The doctor will be here in 10 minutes." Staff learn your name and treat you in a personalized way, cleaning personnel leave you thought provoking notes in the morning and in the evening, management is always around to help... Oh, and the resort itself is beautiful. My mark is 5 stars, because I can't give it 10 stars on Trip Advisor. Incredible! Thank you!

Stayed: January 2016
5  Thank Santiago S
Daniel C, General Manager at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

I am beyond thrilled to read this beautiful review regarding your recent stay with us! Providing our guests with a highly personalized and detail-oriented, ultra luxury experience is something we take great pride in and I am truly moved to know yours was a True Capella experience through and through.

Thank you for taking the time to share these words here on TripAdvisor. We hope you will visit us again one day in the near future!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

We stayed at Capella twice in 2015 .
The first time my wife and I went in june 2015 .
The hotel was fantastic and occupancy was low .
As such there was no issues with sunloungers by the pool and the service from staff was nothing short of perfect .
The only minor issue we had was a theft from our room however the hotel paid us back for the stolen perfume and found the member of staff and sacked them .
This trip [and the theft did not cloud our judgement ] made us book again for new year .
We arrived on the 28 th december 2015 as a family of 4 and stayed a week before moving to Sugar beach pre booked for the second week .
This time however we had issues .
My wife and I had to be up by latest 6 am every day to get a sunlounger .
If you did not get up early you did not get one and you would be forced to put a towel on the ground .
It took a huge amount of time to get served by the pool and just as long to get the bill .
Here is the thing though .
Despite all of that the place was still lovely and what made it that bit better for me is the managment accepted the issues and took the time to say sorry .
They admitted that they were not prepared for full occupany and will not let a repeat of matters happen next year .
I believe them as both the food beverages manager who was under extreme pressure new years eve and the general manager both had sincerty and were eager to ensure customers were happy .
Capella is in a stunning position [The beach is a non entity ] so do not go there expecting a beach .
Also there are lots of steps to most rooms and the wooden stairs are slippery when wet so caution is required but The resort is fantastic the staff lovely the food great and they even made me a meal they had taken off the menu from our june visit .
All the hotel needs to do is get a grip of the full capacity issues and it will be top league .
We will return and I do urge others to go .
A lovely place in a lovely spot with great ,friendly and attentive staff ..

Room Tip: higher rooms have better views
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank oakhillsports

I would like to thank you sincerely for this thoughtful feedback detailing your stays with us. I cannot express enough how valuable it is for us know so that we may further improve. Your compliments regarding the service, staff and the beautiful location of our resort are also greatly appreciated.

For those aspects of your second stay that did not fully meet your expectations, I deeply apologize and would like to thank you for showing such grace and understanding regarding the issues we were faced with during full occupancy. As you noted yourself, we are taking every measure to ensure they are not repeated again and I graciously thank you for noticing that as well!

We look forward to your future vacations with us and for the opportunity to pamper you with the ultra-luxury experience we aim to provide.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

We was there for a day. We tried this place where the service and place is five stars. The quality of dish si international, good and appreciated after one week on the sea...too lot of cream in a lot of plate. You stay there specially for the ambiance.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Filips70
Daniel C, General Manager at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for taking the opportunity to visit our wonderful restaurants while at the Marina! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed the food and ambience. I hope you visit us again soon and that you have fun with your travels at sea.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

This is a truly relaxing location. Beautiful, comfortable rooms, plenty of places to eat well, lovely pool and simply amazing staff. Little touches are impressive - it's no problem to have your room all day on checkout if you have a late flight; there is a free library for leisurely pool reading; the coffee machine in the room is well-stocked with good coffee - these things make a difference! Nothing is too much trouble for the excellent staff who were helpful with a smile at all times. The stunning location is perfect. We loved every minute of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lesley040

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience of your recent vacation here on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that everything from the staff to the rooms to the small touches and details met your expectations!

This is definitely the type of detail-oriented, individualized experience we aim to provide our guests and it pleases us all to know we helped make your stay in beautiful St. Lucia as happy and memorable as possible.

We look forward to seeing you again one day in sunny Marigot Bay!

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Great staff but there are blatant & serious managerial issues. The third time I was approached for feedback about my far less than optimal stay, I finally, politely, reluctantly but I believe constructively expressed my primary concern: the hotel is profoundly understaffed, prompting guests to do everything from furtively pouring their own coffee or water at meals to sunbathing on concrete by the pool -- if they are fortunate enough to procure a towel in the first place) my comments were received in a manner I can only describe as defensive, accusatory and blaming. As if this weren't uncomfortable enough, I was asked to attend a meeting with management the following day. I declined, pointing out how I did not initiate the conversation nor was I seeking any sort of resolution or compensation; were this my business, I would want this information. Also -- and The hotel's promotional material is quite misleading -- there is no beach. A small boat is available to take you to what appears to be a narrow man-made outcropping. That said, they have excellent food! Best advice: stay elsewhere and stop here for dinner and admire the harbor.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Southpause25
Daniel C, General Manager at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

I would like to thank you for sharing this feedback regarding your recent visit to our resort. We aim to provide a highly individualized experience to all of our guests and I am deeply apologetic that your experience did not live up to your expectations. Every effort to improve is being undertaken by our team.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and will be reaching out to you directly to further rectify the matter. We sincerely hope you give us a second chance to provide you with the True Capella experience.