Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 115
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina(Marigot Bay)
US$ 511
US$ 338
  • Pool
JJ's Paradise Hotel(Marigot Bay)
US$ 77
US$ 66
Mango Beach Inn(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Chateau Mygo Villas(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 344
US$ 261
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 290/night.

Nature's Paradise(Marigot Bay)
TripAdvisor
Chrissy's Villa(Marigot Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvilla stgreat houseguest serviceswater taxist luciarainforest hideawayplunge poolair conditioningour honeymoontaxi driverbotanical gardensthe cliffrelaxing vacationferry passview of the baypigeon islandgrocery store
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Love love love this place. It was our first time there and we only stayed one night (had to get on a sailboat the next day). We loved the cottages and how they were set up, pool, beach, trolley for luggage was great!, views. In our next life we want to have a bed & breakfast on the water and you property is now one of our models we would like to pursue. I would love to return to St Lucia one day and if we do, we would love to visit you again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MBS-CO
LaurenOasisMarigot, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Marigot, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your short stay with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your retreat at the Vacation Club. Hope you do get your b&b one day :)
See you soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stayed at Oasis Marigot from August 1st to August 8th, and my experience there was nothing short of lovely. This property was recommended to me by Judith of Mango Beach Inn, and after reading through countless reviews, and considering the value of service i'd be receiving for my money I chose to stay there.

I stayed in the vacation Club Villas , and I can say that the location is nothing short of perfect, I was in awe of how beautiful the property and area was from the moment I arrived. The view of Marigot Bay from the balcony is breath taking to say the least. I'd wake up every morning and sit there with my breakfast and my birds who befriended me and just take in the view before I went about my day. The property has a very zen like quality about it, as there is no television or landline, however there is wifi and they provide you with a local cellular phone. The tram is a God send, because traveling up the steps with my luggage would have been a daunting task. The grounds were perused nightly by security guards, who were always mannerly which made me feel safe as a solo female traveler

Additionally the villa was immaculate,and the house keepers always made sure it was clean and smelling lovely. The bathroom was lovely, the kitchenette is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals and the bedroom was spacious and comfortable. The property is situated above the Doolittle's restaurant, and there are lots of fun activities to do on the beach. There are a slew of other restaurants across the bay, a bank close by, and a supermarket right across the bay, however I'd suggest going to Promise supermarket as they have more variety and better prices.

The staff I encountered were friendly, respectful, and all around pleasant people, who were always willing to answer any queries I had.

The only issue i experienced was in the form of a centipede getting into my villa. Some of the net frames in the villa need changing, as one of them was slightly twisted at the bottom. I believe this is how he gained entry into the villa. This to me is an issue that can be easily rectified so I don't consider it a huge con.

I'll never forget my week in St. Lucia at Oasis Marigot, and i'm sure i'll be there again next year if I chose to stay in the same area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank RainaFranklyn
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Oasis Marigot was there whenever we needed them. Before even booking with them, they emailed back within an hour of emailing them with a question, which continued all the way to our stay there. They provided us a phone, they have a taxi service for you to call, which would be Albert who is AWESOME and will talk to you about anything and everything about the island and the people! they are just genuine people in general. The activities director was very nice, and even the house keeper, Christina was a sweetheart. Uriel called us once we arrived and made sure we knew everything we needed to know for our stay. They are wonderful at customer service and make you feel SO welcome!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was delighted with my accomodation and with the property in general. The villa was very clean, attractive and in good working order and the grounds were beautiful and well-maintained. The setting was incredibly beautiful and it was everything that I had hoped that it would be. Nahdjla, the office manager was so warm and accomodating and took such good care of me. It was fun to pretend that I had my own little home in the Caribbean for two nights. I was very impressed with the beautiful bedroom setting and was very glad that this room was air conditioned, especially in October. The fully-equipped kitchen was also very impressive- absolutely everything that you could think of was supplied. I would recommend Oasis Marigot to anyone who wants to experience the real vibe of Marigot Bay while in St. Lucia.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The location of the Oasis Marigot villas provides a beautiful view over the bay as expected. The staff at the O.M. office were always friendly and helpful. You can purchase ferry passes there, where they accepted credit cards or cash for any payments. We also took advantage of the option to have our kitchen pre-stocked with items that we selected from their list. (Make sure you have #4 conical coffee filters!) The villa's rooms had ceiling fans plus one portable; we did not use the A/C. The funicular was very useful since my wife has knee problems, and our villa was the highest of the group, over 100 steps up. We found the fresh water pool very refreshing, clean, and convenient. We had no problems with flying or biting insects. The trail behind the property provided a very convenient attraction. The ferry to cross the bay (200 yds) was always available within 5 minutes. Local restaurants were easy to get to, and they provided high quality with a variety of selections, although we found them all quite expensive. Finding places to dry our towels was a bit challenging.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple