All reviews turtle cove the general manager manager john meads bay boiled eggs bell desk cliff overlooking suntan lotion the entire staff yogurt tour of the property caribbean charm sunset bar garden view four seasons beautiful property mini bar
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had my eyes set on Malliouhana after it was the site of a photo shoot for a fashion blog I follow on Instagram...my expectations couldn't have been higher and it did not disappoint. Every corner of the hotel is manicured and beautiful. When we arrived we were given a personal tour of the property and escorted to our room where there was a fresh fruit and cheese plate waiting. We were able to get a spot at the pool every day (even got a cabana every day which did not cost extra), and we were always able to get a seat at the bar and at the restaurant. We visited in May which is after the "high" season so perhaps that's why it wasn't overly crowded but nonetheless, I would recommend this gorgeous property to anyone and we will definitely be back. The challenge will be for this place to maintain its superior property and level of service for years to come!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LaurenAMassey
John V, General Manager at Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Ms. Massey,
Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor! It was wonderful to have you with us and the entire team is pleased you enjoyed yourself at what we think is the best and most romantic getaway in the Caribbean!
We look forward to having you back with us on beautiful Anguilla!
Thank you again for your business. We gladly accept your challenge of not only keeping Malliouhana as beautiful and delightful as you remember from your stay in May but we'll continue to make it better and better as we go into the future!
Warmest island regards,

John Vasatka & the entire Malliouhana Family

Reviewed 4 September 2017

While my wife and I have stayed at other resorts in Anguilla over the past eight years, and have eaten dinner there last year, this was our first overnight stay at Malliouhana.
We booked a 10 day visit in mid-August and stayed in an Ocean View Junior Suite.
Overall we had a great time as there were not many guests during this period, probably because the resort was scheduled to close on Sunday August 27th for two months.

Upon check-in, we were greeted by the general manager, John, together with a nice refreshing cool drink. Our room was very spacious, although on the downside, there was no door separating the toilet from the rest of bathroom. The TV installed in the large mirror, while unique, the glare in the room on the screen prevented us from seeing a clear picture.

All of the staff were very warm, friendly and accommodating. Because of my wife's food allergies, Chefs Marc and Jeramy made sure that my wife's special food requirements were met for each of her meals, which were all delicious.

John, the general manager, was there to great us for breakfast almost every morning or evening. He even went as far as to make us a small box to view the eclipse. (Thanks John, for making us feel special).

3  Thank Donald T
John V, General Manager at Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Bermudaboyflorida,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Malliouhana on TripAdvisor!
We so enjoyed having you both with us! Thank you for joining us and making our days such a pleasure coming into work.
We are all looking forward to hosting you again but please don't wait until the next eclipse - that will be far too long. Maybe we shoot for a full moon!
Have a great fall and warmest island regards,

John Vasatka and the entire Malliouhana Family

Reviewed 25 August 2017

For the second year in a row, the Malliouhana has provided a perfect vacation for my husband and I. The hotel offers all of the amenities of a resort, but feels more boutiquey (and therefore special). Service is very warm and friendly. The location on multiple beaches is perfect. And the gorgeous double infinity pools and cabanas are to die for! The rooms are very spacious and all (I think) have at least an ocean view. I absolutely adore the Malliouhana!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank kkestner
John V, General Manager at Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear kkestner,
Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us again this year! The entire Malliouhana team and I thank you for your repeat business.
We love that our intimate size, kind and generous team and wonderful rooms made your stay something special. We all look forward to having you back with us again on beautiful Anguilla!
Warmest island regards,

John Vasatka

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My husband and I just returned from a three-day getaway (without our children) at the Malliouhana. We have been to Anguilla before but new to Malliouhana. We were absolutely floored. First of all, John V. who manages the property is a really friendly and low-key guy - but he is super engaged. He is "on it" and the place is incredible bc of his level of attention to detail. First of all, the facilities were immaculate. The room, the common spaces, everything. Sheer Perfection. Second, the views! Unbelievable! From our room to the poolside and restaurants (everywhere really): The views were the best we've ever seen (and we've stayed everywhere from Parrot Cay to various Amans). The property is small so you don't dread going to the beach or the spa or the restaurant. It really felt like we were staying in John's beautiful home. Warm and gorgeous.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank at00sar

Dear Altoosa R,
It was wonderful to have you as a guest again after a number of years!
Thank you so much for your kind and generous words and choosing to stay with us in beautiful Anguilla!
Malliouhana's recent renovation has brought this little boutique beach resort back to the forefront as the Caribbean's most intimate and romantic escape...and we're so glad you got to experience it.
We look forward to seeing you again next year and until then we send our warmest island regards.
Yours,
John Vasatka and the entire Malliouhana Family

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I had very high expectations after months of Instagram stalking this incredible resort and boy was I not disappointed.
If you're considering a stay just book it!
Everything was incredible from the stunning and chic rooms to the wow factor double infinity pools then there's the picture postcard beaches.
The staff were all lovely and made me feel at home the moment I stepped foot inside this slice of heaven.
I felt like I was staying at a very very rich friend's beach house...so boutique with so much attention to detail...so perfect! Oh and I think possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on (and I'm the toughest bed critic).
The food was incredible from lobster avocado omelette for breakfast to lobster BLT by the pool for lunch (yes there's a lobster theme to my trip).
I just wish I had more time here!
I had an ocean view room in the main house which was perfection with views over Meads Bay.
I travelled solo and met lovely & interesting people at both the pool and the sunset bar.

I will be returning and will do a minimum 5 nights for my next trip...I cannot wait.

Word of warning...don't book the 8am flight from St Martin to Miami (unless you have no choice) it means you're departing the hotel at 5:30am for a 6am boat!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank JpoSydney
John V, General Manager at Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear JpoSydney,
Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at Malliouhana!
The entire team are appreciative of your business and extremely pleased that you loved the resort. I've made sure Chef Marc and the culinary team all saw your comments on how much you enjoyed the food during your visit and I certainly agree that the Caribbean lobster is amazing and always a favorite.
We all look forward to your return to our beautiful island paradise.

John Vasatka