“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The service and food at Tokyo Bay is amazing. We dined with another couple and shared multiple dishes. The encore performance was the chocolate sushi -- a must try!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We went to Tokyo Bay twice during our recent visit to the CuisinArt Resort. We tried a number of different things each time we went, and loved everything. I highly recommend the Chocolate Sushi for dessert. I know that sounds a little odd, but if you like chocolate, you won't be disappointed. One of the best desserts ever!

1  Thank 900loisf
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I lived in San Francisco for 8 years and had my fair share of sushi and nothing was as good and creative as Tokyo Bay. The sushi was amazing (salmon melts in your mouth). The rock shrimp roll was my favorite! I devoured two of them. Lobster roll was good too. Brussel sprouts app I am still craving. My husband can't eat (most) seafood so ordered the chicken skewers which were pretty good, but he loved the pineapple rice. We had chocolate sushi for dessert and were pleasantly surprised. Beautiful space and if you go right when they open at 7p you'll get gorgeous views!! Service was great as well...love this option at CuisinArt!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We were advised to book as this place is popular and gets busy.

Upon arrival we weren't happy with our seating so asked to move. We were told to wait a few minutes. The place wasn't what I'd call busy for a Friday as I only saw about 6 full tables, there were plenty of spaces.

Have to say that the staff were extremely pleasant.

The restaurant is beautiful and you can view all kitchen action in the middle of the floor.

We ordered tons of beautiful fresh sushi all freshly prepared in front of us.

Head Chef was super enthusiastic and accommodating, eager for us to try as much as we wanted.

We loved everything we got. Honestly can't fault it.

Recommend spicy sushi roll and to round it all off try the chocolate sushi. Chocolate mousse fondant cut into 6 pieces drizzled with Mango syrup.

Can actually taste it now as I think about it.

Would we go back?
Million dollar question.
If money was no limits then yes.
We ordered a lot and paid a lot for it.

Would've been 5*'s if it were slightly cheaper.
In their defense though they have to import everything as does the whole island.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were craving some sushi and Asian cuisine! His sushi was super fresh! He said the salmon sushi was like butter and melted in his mouth! He also said the tuna was some of the best he's had! Unfortunately, I'm pregnant and couldn't have sushi but I did have the rock shrimp and it was the ABSOLUTE best thing I ate all week on the island! The salad of course was great since all of the veggies are grown in the garden on the premises!
We had a fantastic dinner with great service!