“The newly renovated Trattoria looks great!”
Review of Trattoria Tramonto

Trattoria Tramonto
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, young son and I had dinner at the Trattoria this evening. I was so happy to see the reconstruction post Irma since I had been following the progress on Facebook - a stronger structure to withstand the next hurricane, but it still retained the feel of the original space. The staff was attentive and kind to my young son, making our experience there so much more enjoyable. We had the lobster ravioli (still wonderful) and the sirloin special (also very good). We look forward to many more family meals here!

1  Thank anid240

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When dining with a group of any size, there is always someone who doesn't like their food. However, that was not the case at Trattoria Tramonto over Easter Weekend. Everyone in our group was thrilled! Fantastic from start to finish... wine selection branzino, risotto, bolognese, salads, breads, dessert! Beautiful setting, lovely decor, and great service make this an easy 5 Star review!

1  Thank USVI-BOATS
Reviewed 22 March 2018

What more can u say....2 hour lunch, a swim, and a snooze.... Cleverly remodeled open air venue really captures the total italian experience.... Great view of St. Martin from there...

1  Thank Breadlovers
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a good dinner at Trattoria (not great, but good) - I had a nice whole fish after a tuna tartar appetizer. My wife (not a fish fan) went with the pizza - she described the sauce as Ragu - I would not pick anyplace on Anguilla for good pizza especially if you live near a major US city like NYC or Chicago. What did she expect? Owner's wife was our hostess and very friendly and chef picked some great, casual tunes for dinner. If my wife's pizza had been a little better (or she ordered smarter), I could give this 5 stars.

2  Thank cperry124
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We enjoyed dinner at Trafforia on our second last evening in Anguilla. This is a gem of a place with amazing staff and delicious food. I loved the ravioli, my husbands lamb shank was outstanding and they even offered an amazing gluten free pasta for our daughter. This was our first visit to Trattoria, after many visits to Anguilla and it wont be our last. They have made our list of favorites. looking forward to going there for lunch so we can enjoy the beach.

1  Thank Jajak