Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 18
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$ 121
Agoda.comUS$ 137
All reviews front desk a great stay recommend this hotel within walking distance comfy bed week stay excellent staff fresh fruit highly recommend staying here coffee and tea well run hotel complimentary glass of wine best hotel in town nice hotel home away from home great place vanessa
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel. Such care and thoughtfulness put in to the service. Always a smile when walking through the lobby! Always willing and eager to help with any questions. The room cleaners went above and beyond with little messages/quotes and gestures of kindness. Cleaning was very thorough and always smelled amazing when we came back to the room!! Lindsay, Jacqui, Analise and anyone else I missed, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Your kindness did not go un noticed or unappreciated! You made our one week stay feel like we were surrounded by honest, kind hearted people. I hope your manager knows how wonderful you people are! I have never experienced such genuine caring service! I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this by far was the best experience I have ever had! Thank you to all the staff! I highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Me and my husband and two children recently stayed in Kitimat for the weekend. We are so pleased to have chosen Mstar. The location is super convenient for walking to the pool, hospital, grocery store, restaurants. The staff were all super friendly and helpful. And there is a great coffee maker and tea maker available all day in the lobby. We stayed on the main floor and the rooms were surprisingly quiet, thank goodness. I highly recommend staying here if you find yourself in Kitimat! Thank you Vanessa and all the other helpful staff!

Room tip: quiet rooms on main floor
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020

By far the best hotel in town. Excellent staff, very good safety protocols, you can tell that they take the safety of their guests and staff very seriously. Very comfy beds! Weird location-not the place to go for stunning views (in a mall) but everything you need is in walking distance. Flawless wifi and cell service-and public computer- to stay connected (unlike other hotels in area).

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Stayed at the Mstar for 2 nights for work as it was considered the best hotel in town. The hotel is surrounded by stores ("the mall") and several restaurants (A&W, Timmy's, DQ, Mr. Mike's, The Chalet to name a few) so it's close to everything (ice rink, pool, library) you need. The hotel looks to be recently renovated and is very modern and nice. Hotel has free coffee and tea as well as fresh fruit available in the lobby. The rooms are nicely done and modernized. The room was clean and beds are comfy. Rooms also have coffee and tea, microwave and fridge. Overall a nice hotel topped off by friendly staff. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cengizg29
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Top-notch hotel, clean clean clean, and staff super helpful and friendly rating 10/10 nothing negative to say, and I'm picky! We had a couple of special requests and the staff we so accommodating and efficient. Very innovative, will stay there next time we travel north.

Room tip: Very COVID approved and aware, helpful with all your needs, I can't say enough good about this hotel and the staff, what a gem!
Date of stay: July 2020