“Supper with my girlfriend”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: At Pizza Delight, our pizzas are legendary because they are prepared with dough that we make fresh every day in our restaurants, our secret recipe pizza sauce, and the freshest toppings. Our Italian inspired menu has a variety of mouthwatering food that is sure to appeal to everyone’s taste. Entrées also include our famous Super Donairs, Garlic Cheese Fingers, Signature skillet dishes featuring fresh vegetables, chicken and seafood, panini sandwiches, pastas made with a selection of meats, fresh vegetables and signature sauces, delicious salads and our signature desserts.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The resturant is fairly new and a nice spot, I like the booths and the corner one is the best. Food was good and they still have the free bread grille which some PD's do not have any more. Service was great. Will return again soon. If you take my recommendation order the garlic fingers with stuffed crust cheese, extra cheese in the top with the real bacon option :)

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Food was very fresh and the service was lovely. I was pleasantly surprised at the food quality and my colleague and I really enjoyed our work dinner. We had salads and pizzas!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for the buffet at lunch time and have been here in the past. Although other times it was a good buffet this time the pizza seemed a little dry and lacked taste. Seems like it's pretty much hit and miss with the buffet at this restaurant.

Emma P, Guest Relations Manager at Pizza Delight, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Hi Nunatsuak27,
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your feedback concerning our buffet. We strive to improve our guest experience and appreciate hearing construction feedback. Could you please send us an email with your contact information to contactus@pizzadelight.ca and would love to hear more about your experience.
Thank you for your time and feedback,
-Emma

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Each time I have eaten here I have been disappointed. Always a long wait. On one visit, the majority of our table guests were finished and we still had not received our food. When I inquired about the wait, I was told it was still in the oven. I had ordered a salad so I knew it was a comment meant to appease me rather than actually checking on our order. We had to speak to 3 employees before we got our food. Other guests were started on desserts when we were finally served. Another visit, I chose the buffet due to previous long waits when ordering off the menu. The buffet heaters were not turned on so the food was ice cold; not even room temperature. It is not usually busy there so I am not sure what the issue is. Maybe they do a lot of take out orders or do not have enough kitchen staff to get food out in a timely manner. Food is good once it arrives.

Emma P, Guest Relations Manager at Pizza Delight, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Hi Carol,
Thank you for your feedback. We always love hearing from our customers about their experience so that we can improve. We would love to hear more about your experience at our restaurant, could you please send us your contact information to contactus@pizzadelight.ca and we'll be in touch. :)
Thanks again,
-Emma

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Really enjoyed the food but not so much the service friendly staff but waiting long periods of times

1  Thank jsynard