“Great coffee”

Fortuna
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Korenica
Cuisines: Croatian
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Just stopped in for a coffee, very clean premises and great coffee, the meals that were served to the tables when we were there looked really good. friendly service and easy parking. Good value

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a much needed food break on the way from Zadar to Plitvice. The food and service were good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch on way to Plitvice from Split. A great lunch. Delicious Lamb and trout in generous portions. The service was friendly and fast today. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice waiter. Good cherry brandy aperitif, decent & inexpensive wine by the glass. Vegetarian grilled veggies & rice came with a deep fried veg patty that was breaded and the mixed green salad with cheese had zero greens and 1/2 a chopped onion. Given what I know, I'd just adjust my order. Other folks without food restrictions looked satisfied.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered two tomato soups and three spaghetti bolognese. I would give serve that to my dog. Food stinks, meet was old. We gave it back and left.

1  Thank wawa221983