“best asparagus soup ever”
Review of Schlosskeller

Schlosskeller
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had our last meal [before continuing our holiday .... not last as in LAST!] in Bad Hindelang here and my wife pronounced it 'fab', she's a child of the sixties after all! And I had my best asparagus soup ever here .... the rest of the meal was excellent too.
Definitely can recommend,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We had just arrived in Bad Hindelang and asked the place we were staying for a dinner recommendation. They suggested this place and it was within 5 minutes walking distance from our apartment. We walked in on a Sunday night and got a table quickly in the outside area. There was only one server and a helper for a lot of tables. Being American the waitress understood enough to take our order in a short amount of time although she was taking care of many dinner guest. The server and the helper worked as a team and our drinks and meals came out faster than I expected considering how busy they were. And they worked with smiles on their faces. My meal was very pleasing to the palate and to the eyes. It is a place I would eat at again if I come through this region again.

1  Thank X9232NOroberts
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Choice of local specialities or international food, well cooked and presented, by friendly staff. Set in a picturesque village with on this day the excellent local male voice choir performing in the nearby square.

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We were able to get a table thanks to a cancellation last night and were blown away by the friendliness of the staff, the attention to detail, the ambiance of the building and, most importantly, the very high quality of the food. We will be going again on this visit for sure!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Ate out here this evening with friends, and we all had excellent meals. The restaurant was fairly busy, and the service was extremely good, friendly and efficient. There was a special additional menu using seasonal produce, on this occasion it was mushrooms (other times we have visited it was asparagus). Two of us had cream of mushroom soup with fresh thyme, which was fabulous, and others had buffalo mozzarella with apple smoke and tomato salsa. I had carpaccio of salmon with an avocado mouse. To follow, we had a chicken salad (v large), chicken on a bed of rocket risotto, and kasespatzle. All excellent. This is the best restaurant in Bad Hindelang in my opinion.