All reviews buffet breakfast surcharge supermarket garage beaches english sardinia
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Very clean room, great service, great staff, convenient parking garage below. As mentioned before, it could use some updates, but that was minor compared to the overall pleasant experience. Supermarket and several nice restaurants in easy walking distance. The beach is just down the road, though the prettier tree-lined beach is a few kilometers South.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We were on a road trip of Sardinia and stayed here for 3 nights in October. We were looking for a room on a budget. Clean, with a comfortable bed and a shower. The hotel was fairly easy to find and well located for local restaurants and the town centre. It had WIFI and parking underneath the hotel. Breakfast was a continental buffet with a reasonable selection. We did not eat in the hotel but did have a drink which was expensive for what we had. The room did have a fridge in. The room was also spotlessly clean which was fortunate as the toilet seat was broken and was almost unusable in the state it was in. Despite asking twice nothing was done about this. When raised 20 minutes after check in with the man on reception he looked at me as if to say `yeah right, like that’s going to be fixed’. Such a shame.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rgle
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Not at all disappointed with the hotel. The friendliness of the staff were second to none . The hotel I admit was as someone said previously in 70's colours but I kind of liked that colour scheme. The hotel was meticulously clean with our towels changed everday including a minbar stocked up with water fizzy drinks etc. However there were a few niggles. Our room was backing on to the kitchens extractor fans and everyday when we returned, our room smelt very strongly of fried food. I didnt like that on my clothes & not pleasant to go to sleep with.
The breakfasts were ok but nothing special & I didnt like the coffee & chocloate from the self service machine. Very artificial tasting. I ate in the restaurant twice. Very disappointed and asked not to pay on the second visit which was kindly honoured. I guess I have been spoilt having an Italian Mother! I do however recommend the hotel as its ideal for the beach, the shops and the hospitality was second to none. I shall miss Carla who was lovely. A very comfortable and nice stay so I can forgive all the other little issues. Very reasonable in price and I in my view think its the best place to stay in Orosei. Supermarket Pharmacy and perfume shop just across the road.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I spent a excellent 2 nights stay in this hotel. The hotel is very clean, well-groomed, high quality of wifi, italian style buffet breakfast with tasty coffee, served 3-course home made dinner. Hotel is situated between beach and Orosei city centre.Supermarket is located 5 minutes walk. During my stay was carnival in the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located just outside the "city centre" in orosei with a supermarket right across the street.
I could mention a few drawbacks for our two week stay, but all I remember when thinking about it is the friendliest, most service minded staff I have ever met in a hotel.
Both my kids fell in love with everyone working there, and they have mentioned them douzens of times since we were there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family