“Very nice ! I recommand it”

Restoran Plitvicka Vrela
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Rakovica
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Close proximity to Plitvice Lakes National Park
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Very nice restaurant with a charming terrace serving generous and good plates. Serving staff takes care of the clients !

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Restoran Plitvicka Vrela

Reviewed 1 July 2017

On our way back to Zagreb from Plitvicke National Park we stopped here for lunch. Service was excellent - our server spoke English very well and she was very prompt with the orders. My mushroom soup was different from what I had expected, but excellent! My wife's mixed salad with feta cheese was very good but more than she could eat (so I helped a bit). We had a side order of french fries which were done to a turn. In all the food was very good, service was excellent, and the setting on the patio was very pleasant and gave the whole meal a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We went to this nice restaurant. Everything was great and tasty. We also meet some nice staff Kristijan. He is very kind and sweet. He made to us special ice coffe
Hope to see him again!
I recomended this restaurant!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Very good food, fish, pizzas, steaks. mid-price range and good service. Was close to our hotel and conveniant.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had to stop and get a bite to eat. We were foer, my wife and me and out two kids. We ordered čevapčiči, pork on grill and a pizza. The foof was very good, portions more you can eat and very nice personal...