All reviews private pool steam room gourmet restaurant half board glass of champagne our honeymoon greek night vip suite on arrival upstairs restaurant next year spa treatments pool suites day bed own garden total relaxation sea view suite
Reviewed 10 October 2018

What can I say that others haven't about this little gem of a holiday?

1. It is much quicker to hire a taxi through hotel to get you to the hotel - at a cheaper cost than TUI. The Receptionists can take care of this for you before you arrive. Cost me 60 Euros one way.

2. Receptionists are all without doubt helpful, and will do their best for you. I put the wrong conversion plug in my baggage, they sorted me out with the correct one which I borrowed for the week. There were old batteries in the DVD Player, they replaced them immediately. They were just so helpful - thanks ladies!

3. Owner is very hands on, he doesn't sit in his office all day, he is present at meal times and is there to be helpful and answer questions that you pose.

4. Rooms are just wonderful - the most comfortable beds, massive bathroom (with walk in shower which also can be set to a steam room). Either rooms with pools are great, or the rooms without pools are just to the high same standard without the private garden/pool, and there was always space around the pool or on the loungers placed on the beach.

5. Go half-board (think this is mandatory for next year anyway), well worth it, the food is just divine, and enough choice.

6. Greek night, what can I say - around 16 courses plus 6 wines, with the Greek dancing, fabulous evening, well worth the money and a very entertaining evening.

7. The Staff, just so wonderful, and friendly and happy to help with whatever you needed, the breakfast team, the bar team and the evening team were all so lovely, miss you all guys.

8 The gardens, well kept, and pretty.

So what are the downsides?

1 the pools would be great if they were heated, they were quite cold in late September, the sea was warmer ;) but didn't spoil my time there
2 Vegetarians have a separate menu which I didn't know about, would love if they were merged as I like vegetarian courses too. Think the owner is looking into this already for 2019.

I can't recommend this place high enough, would love to come back at some point in the future. I came back relaxed and felt that I had had an excellent holiday.

Thanks to the Restia Suites team, you deserve a great big Thank You.

Room tip: Room 105 is near reception and is beautifully quiet, but I think all the rooms are quiet, this is a small hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RestiaSuites, Owner at Restia Suites Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear kaydarby

The Restia Team would like to thank you for taking the time to write your very informative review.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from everyone who works here, your accommodation, the food, the Greek Night our gardens and the location of our hotel.

It was a pleasure meeting you and having you as guests, we hope we have the honour of welcoming you back some time in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My husband and I returned from this lovely resort 2 weeks ago following a week cruising Greek islands. I cannot praise the resort enough, everything was perfect as far as we were concerned. The rooms are one of the best we have stayed in, we were half board and the food was lovely. All of the staff were so friendly and helpful, we would not hesitate to recommend Restia Suites

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RestiaSuites, Owner at Restia Suites Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear SurreyJJones

We would like to thank you for your kind words, we are very pleased to hear that you thought our rooms to be one of the best that you have stayed in and that you enjoyed the food and service you received from everyone who works here at Restia Suites.

We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at some time in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We had the BEST time here. It’s very much a ‘get away from it all’ kind of place but the main town isn’t far away if you fancy a change of scene. The rooms are out of this world and from the moment you arrive the wonderful staff are absolutely first class and so welcoming and warm. The food was so good that we didn’t bother eating out once.

We don’t often return to the same places but this could be an exception!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr_MrsAdams_11

The Restia Team would like to thank you for your review, we are all very pleased to hear that you had the "BEST" time here at our hotel.

It really was a pleasure having you as guests and we do hope that we are the "exception" and have the opportunity of welcoming you back sometime in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say about this hotel.....
My daughter(27) and I went for a few days for a rest and from when we arrived to when we left we had a most fantastic stay.
We where offered a glass of champagne in arrival and our case was taken to our room.
We hadn't asked for a sofa bed to be made up for my daughter but they would have made it up straight away if we had needed it. The bed was a king size bed so we decided to share it and it seemed huge. It was so comfortable !!!!!!
The room itself was large as was the fantastic bathroom.
The gardens and pool area was so pretty, tidy and clean.
The spa was lovely and we had a beautiful massge
We could eat our breakfast on the terrace or in a conservatory . The food for breakfast was really enjoyable especially the Greek pastries.
We hadn't booked half board but decided to add it when we got there but what a great decision it was, it was delicious. The choice was excellent as was the presentation.
The staff where extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
They couldn't do enough for you
We had an excellent break and must thank everyone there for making it so memorable

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sue p
RestiaSuites, Owner at Restia Suites Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear sue p

Everyone here at Restia Suites would like to thank you for your kind words, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your short break, it was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter and we hope we have the chance of welcoming you both back some time in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

just back from spending a week at this great hotel.it was our honeymoon,so we wanted a nice relaxing place and we couldnt have asked for more.we had a private suite with our own pool which i would recommend and we went half board and the food was top notch.we also did the greek night which is extra but well worth it.i think we had 15 courses and 6 glasses of wine each so be prepared!the staff are amazing from the ladies on reception to the waiting staff and cleaners.the owner is always there and always available to make sure all is ok.we will definitely return.special mention has to go to toni,bruce and simona.it really is a special place for couples and the beach is unspoilt and just outside the hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RestiaSuites, Owner at Restia Suites Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear hayman26,

Everyone at Restia Suites would like to thank you for your kind words, your special mention has been passed onto Toni, Bruce & Simona.

It was a pleasure having you as honeymoon guests and we are pleased to hear that your enjoyment of the food, Greek Night, your accommodation and the service you received from all of our Team helped make your honeymoon a little more special.

We all hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back some time in the very near future.