Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
$1,011
Destinia.com
$936
Agoda.com
$926
Etrip$1,011
Trip.com
All reviews nice family run hotel bus stop pool area is rooms are clean air con noise balcony sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2019

Nice hotel but not catering to families. It definitely caters to younger crowd. Pool is open to the public day and night. Staff was awesome. They truly worked hard and were very friendly. Breakfast was very good. I recommend this hotel for younger crowd.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank 13louisP
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

A very nice small and quiet hotel conveniently situated five minutes from the beach and five minutes by car from Heraklion center. The staff is very professional and attentive and the hotel grounds are extremely clean. There is also quality food whether talking about breakfast, lunch or dinner. The outside grounds offer a relaxing, green oasis where you can swim and enjoy your coffee. Would recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elena A
Reviewed 26 October 2018

This was a great find for us, as a friendly family-run hotel, who went out of their way to make our holiday enjoyable.
Breakfasts were excellent and plentiful and the fresh orange juice was out of this world After breakfast, we enjoyed relaxing in the lovely garden around the pool.
A local bus route passed nearby and so we could easily visit Heraklion both by day and night, Heraklion itself has a very long history , exploring the town was ideal for us.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Words are not enough to describe my great experience with Oasis Hotel, where the owners and the staff were amazing. I have to mention the awesome breakfast...I usually don't eat in the morning but I did my very best to taste from everything. Thanks everyone for a wonderful stay, great directions and the fact that I feel I am a bit Cretan too :)). Rena I will come back to learn the traditional dances. Multumesc poli. Efharisto!
Ioan from Maramures :)

Room tip: Rooms by the pool side.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ioan P
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Cons:My family stayed here for a few nights and I just have to say the place was nice but unfortunately there were a few issues that I just can't ignore. First our room had been smoked in and there was a burn hole in the bed cover. The room reeked of cigarettes even after 2 days of airing it out. I believe this room has been smoked in for a long period and not just a one off time. I was told it was the previous guests but why then did the bed cover of a newly made up room have a fresh cigarette burn. In any case for 100€ a night, I expect a non smoking room.
We had a problem with air conditioner the first night but it was fixed for the second night.
Bathroom shower clogged and drain didn't work.
The pool and grounds were lovely but it seemed that it was open to public and they offer hookah smoking services with flavoured tobacco. This brought in young people and honestly the place didn't feel very family friendly which surprised me because it got a high rating from families. The music was loud and it felt more of a nightclub at times.
This property was a bit confusing because the booking profile gives the impression it's great for families but the property itself seemed to cater to a younger crowd. Unfortunately you can't mix the two. I wouldn't stay here again with my family and it's a pity because it haseems so much potential.

Pros:
Bed was big and comfortable. Grounds and pool lovely although there is a big concrete building half built right next to it. Close to beach. Great breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2018