Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michelle
Toronto, Canada

Your trip is you make it!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024
I travelled solo to VPB for the 2nd time this year....first time was March Break for 1 week but I finally tried the 2 weeks. No regrets! I could really settle into my resort routine....I came solo but made several friends!!! haha when you travel solo people think you're free real estate 😂 I fell more in love with the place the 2nd time around! and the staff remembered me from March Break - I was a little shook but they're the sweetest people!

Nightlife: the resort is at low season so your fun is what you make of it! Amazing group of people there during my stay (May 20-June 3) and we would always meet up for dinners and in the Lobby after hours, which is the only place to be! So many young people (like myself) there...There were shows about every other/3rd night during my stay, otherwise it was a DJ vibe which was a lot of fun! The shows were so fun!!! Thank you to Animacionnn Dany!!!! Carlos!!!! Loé!!!

Lobby Bar: José!! (you HAVE to try Jose's special mix.... we just called it the José..the laughing high it gave us one night....its a lemonade base if that helps your request) BIG thanks to Yari/Jari, Jari O Adislen, Dailen and Victor!!!

Main Buffet: Ricardo!!!, Madaléyn!!! great servers and very attentive <3 I don't know her name but the girl frying the fresh eggs during breakfast...i love the way she did my scrambled eggs! pls tip her :)

Beach: Everyone knows CSM has the best beaches in Cuba... you can realllly enjoy the water here and walk far out into the ocean and not drown because of how shallow it is... yet it's so vast (especially when you're drinking) The BEST....the Sunsets... Sunset TIP: Take the shortcut from the Snack Bar (on the 20s side bc there's another one on the 30s side) and walk the 10 min to Playa Las Gaviotas ....at low tide, you will have the most beautiful sunset/sunset view/IG-worthy pics!

Beach (all-inclusive) Nautical Services/Nautico/Catamaran: you don't need to book that excursion....you can enjoy a private catamaran/paddleboard/kayak experience right on the resort.....when the water is calm - the guys working the Nautico section in the middle of the beach will supervise/steer your catamaran as far out as you'd like and will even stop by the Las Gaviotas/nature reserve beach to give you time to swim/enjoy the water/snorkel or search for seashells! You do not need supervision for the kayak or paddleboard....thanks Dany/Daniel!!! my friends and I did the Catamaran a good 3 times.... please take advantage when the Nautico service is open because on days when the water is harsh, they are closed....all at no extra cost but you can tip of course

Beach GRILL: (Take the shortcut behind Block 33, left or right side pathway it doesn't matter) The VIBE is HERE. whether you want to be a beach bum or chat it up with others at the Beach Bar...spent most of my afternoons here. Maldy was great with providing beach chair service as needed, and I make sure to feed the orange (1 of 2 on the resort) beach cat. the routine: (1) sleeping in the sun, (2) cooling down in the ocean, (3) re-charging at the Beach bar, rinse and repeat!! Adrien!!! Jose!!! Aciel!!! Ricardo!!!! Adrien knows what he's doing with the grilled sandwiches! everyone loves them..... the bartenders are great people, the Salivado/as/lifeguards on site (Yanet, Manuel, Miguel) were professional and attentive at all times...no matter how shallow the water is.

Ronny is always around to provide fresh coconuts, or even mangos and bananas (upon request)!

Pool Bar/Snack bar (on 20s side) - Thanks to Aldy!!! (this is his nickname?) the kitchen staff and chefs for preparing my mangos (upon request) Amauri!!!

General hotel chef: Lisvany is so kind and my food always tastes great when he's in the kitchen! nonetheless, the food is what it is in terms of variety ...but i always enoyed my food and my fresh eggs daily! there was no coffee for only 1 day out of my 14-day stay....I had coffee every other day and as much as I wanted! plsss try the iced coffee with sugar....so delciously satisfying in the morning

*pls do keep in mind the coffee beans vary...lobby bar uses a different coffee bean than the snack bar...snack bar coffee was much stronger (at least during my stay)

Cats: I fed the cats and especially focused on the orange one with the injured front-left paw!! please protect it from the bully cats during meal time...lol

Yuliek from the spa!!!

Mildred did a lovely job keeping my room clean my entire stay!! :)

VPB is definitely what you make it.... even tho the resort was quieter, this stay was more heartfelt than March Break 2024 because of my longer stay (14 days) and the time it gave me to explore other parts of the resort and make deeper connections with other tourists and staff... life is too short and I will be back/VOLVERÉ <33333
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 13 Jun 2024
Dear Curious37376698373
First at all we would like to thank you for choosing Valentín Perla Blanca again and for sharing your nice experience.
It is a pleasure to read you enjoyed the beaches, entertainment, food and restaurants and the staff. We will pass your comment to all of them. We are glad to know you had an amazing experience and would definitely go back.

Saleta
Free parking
Pool
View more hotels in Cayo Santa Maria
5,750 results
All reviews privilege lounge snack bar the bus a la cartes fish chicken fingers beautiful beach relax pool lobster dinner quiet side an adults only resort ocean view recommend this resort michael jackson show main lobby pork currency exchange
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2024

This is the 8th time we have been to Valentine Perla Blanca; however, it's the first time we returned to Valentine since 2019.

We normally don't write reviews that are open, but we felt it was the least we could do considering how well we were taken care of and the service that we received for the 14 days we stayed was incredible.

They made us feel like family; the attention and wonderful service they gave us were more than anyone could ask for. The bar and restaurant waiters are always ready to please you.
The Maria E Perez (Customer service manager), William Tobos (Subdirector of Valentin Perla Blanca), Yamilet Brito, Marisol, Ailys, Adislen, and many more took care of us and made us feel so important.. they found the solution to exceed our expectations!! (Thank you to all the Valentine team for this wonderful stay).
One of the highlights of our stay was William and the staff's ability to make us laugh, share great conversations (such a pleasure chatting with him) every night in the outside lobby area with other travelers.
We would like to thank you for making our trip so memorable.

It's true you go here because it's beautiful, the people are absolutely incredible, and the beach is breathtakingly long and beautiful.

We had a great time, but that's just us.
We have low expectations and don't pay attention to missing items, but we've actually been pleasantly surprised and happy.

Good people, good times, and even beautiful beaches and pools. What else do we need on vacation? (Just relax and soak up the sun).

My husband and I are looking forward to our 9th trip to Valentine Perla Blanca; without a doubt, we will return again.

1  Thank 683tinay
Maria Evelin Pérez Hernández, Guest Services / Front Office at Valentin Perla Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2024

Dear 683tinay
It is a pleasure to read you enjoyed the beaches, entertainment and the staff. We will pass your comment to all of them. We are glad to know you had an amazing experience and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2024 via mobile

For the third time to this beautiful resort . The most amazing beach in Santa Maria . Staffs treated us like family, they make sure we have a great experience. Felt in love all over again and missing all the devoted staffs . Thank you all Gisselle Adyslen Onel Edel William Maria Yamilet Edouardo Mercedes and to you all that I can’t remember names . Bartenders , A la carte , Buffet , bar grill at the beach and snack bar 24 hours. Miss you all and we will go back 100% !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gisele C
Maria Evelin Pérez Hernández, Guest Services / Front Office at Valentin Perla Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2024

Dear Gisele C
First at all we would like to thank you for choosing Valentín Perla Blanca and for sharing your nice experience.
It is a pleasure to read you enjoyed the beaches and particularly the staff. We will pass your comment to all of them.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

This was our 4th time at this resort in a year and we love it. The staff are just amazing and they really make you feel like you are "at home". The food at this resort is very good compared to others in Cuba and although we saw some people complaining about shortages, we had no issues while we were there.
There are a few staff that I would like to give a special shout out to as they always go above and beyond to make our stay the absolute best. In customer service, Maria, Yamilet and Sandro always take care of our needs and requests and they always do it with a smile. Jorgito, Dany and the rest of the entertainment staff keep you moving. They have done a great job every time we have been there. The games at night and the activities at both the beach and pool are great and nights at the disco can get a little wild! The maids to an excellent job in keeping the rooms clean and stocked with clean towels and toilet paper and we always had lots of water in our fridge. The buffet has many options and you can always find something to eat. Our favourite staff, servers and bar tenders who have become our close friends/family are Gisselle, Adislen, Felix, Victor, Amauri, Luis and Abdel. There are so many others that we love but we don't always get their names.
The pool at this resort is like no other, the swim up bar is always pumping out the best drinks and Felix and Amauri always have a good time with the guests - they really are amazing!
The beach will leave you breathless - the sand is white and the water is crystal clear. The sandwiches at the beach are next level good and we highly recommend them. Lunch at the snack bar is always the best option. The food is cooked fresh and they have great options....also great to go there after the disco late at night for a great sandwich or hotdog.
I can honestly say that we will be back again! Thank you to everyone at Valentin Perla Blanca for always making our vacations the most memorable - we love you and miss you all!

1  Thank Kristy T
Maria Evelin Pérez Hernández, Guest Services / Front Office at Valentin Perla Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2024

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to enjoy your vacation in Cayo Santa María.
It is a pleasure to hear that this has been one of your best experiences and that part of the Valentín Perla Blanca team contributed to it. We will extend your comment to all the people mentioned.
Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2024

OMG the wide open bluest of blue ocean with organic scenery and no crowds were just mind blowing , my wife Senka and I ventured to the triangle huts and basked in the Cuban Sunshine virtually all alone . We loved seeing so many birds and all the little island cats , so tiny so cute,

The service was unmatched with the friendliest crewstrarting from the Concierge front desk staff were so helpful and accomidating with friendly smiles especially Letter as well as Yanaris and the Boss man Jandriel . They answered all our questions in the most professinal way.

We met and became instant family with or House Keeper Arlith . We felt almost as we knew here from many many years ago only after meeting her the first minute. Her smile lights up the entire building like the Cuban Sunshine.

I must also mention our Guest Services manager Alyse , she was amazing at setting up all our needs in terms of dinner reservations , added services or any thing you needed. We alos met a fine gentleman the pool aid Angel who also found the most comfortable pool mats to lay on with you needed it the most

. The food was super awesome from the omelets in the AM to the various sandwiches , grilled meats , fruits rice and our fave the plaintain or fried sweet potatoe chips were a mega hit. You had choices from reservation meals to the buffet that had the most tender Lobster dinner at PM.
Our room was always cool , clean and very welcoming. I highly recommend coming here for a week-long vacay . The ocean will touch your soul , the people will lift your spirits and the island will open your heart .

Room tip: Take an adventure on the beach , head right instead of the usual left. You will find a virtually isolated area that is amazingly isolated
2  Thank JASON P

Dear JASON P from Canada

Customer service manager

Reviewed 2 May 2024

Valentin Perla Blanca has become a 2nd home. This was my 4th time visiting since November 2022 and spent 3 wonderful weeks there. From the outstanding customer service, the exceptional chefs, the entertainment team that kept everyone dancing and all other workers. I absolutely love this place! Customer service: Jandriel, Maria, Edwardo Jr and Marisol was always so helpful & heart warming. Bell boys: Edwardo, Felix, Alejandro, Ciro, Andy and Rayne always there when you needed them for anything. Dany from entertainment team made sure to take her time and teach you how to learn a dance, she's the dancing queen! No matter how terrible or great you were at dancing she was right there by your side joining you. Carlito, Osvel, Abdel, Raynier, Yaskiel and Jaji would tend to your dietary needs for meals and make something so amazing! Frank at the beach bar would always mix you up an awesome drink. Leyra in buffet was so pleasant and took her time to make sure you were happy. Can't forget about all the ladies at the lobby bar and of course Victor & Jose their drinks were on fire (literally) and tasted so good.
The tea corner ladies remembered my drink each time they saw me, never had to ask.
The house keepers did a wonderful job at keeping rooms organized and clean.
Until next time Valentin, I will definitely be back sooner than later ❤️

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank W1609DZalessandraa
Maria Evelin Pérez Hernández, Guest Services / Front Office at Valentin Perla Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2024

Dear W1609DZalessandraa