The staff are good. That's about it.
My first night was fine, probably because I was too tired to care. We arrived at 10 pm.
There were so many bugs in the room. I found them under the covers so I grabbed my things and got my room switched. Once in the new room, there were bugs in there as well but not so big so I was able to squish them. I had to sleep with all the lights on to keep the roaches away. The pillow cases were moldy so I slept in my clothes. I didn't sleep well at all. It's four days later and my body is now infested with scabies. I have to miss a week's work because of this. I am not going back, and I suggest no one else does either. PLEASE DO NOT GO! 4*, how?
Also, the buffet wasn't always open. Lunch is supposed to be at 1 p.m. So I headed over and there's no one there. No food, nothing. No notes or signs. Apparently it had been moved to the beach without informing the guests. The buffet did have a crow/bird that kept touching the food, and the staff did nothing about it. Their crepes were good though.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included