“Great find ”
Review of Molinari's - CLOSED

Molinari's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The best view in town, near the water at the end of the docks.
Great italian food - amazing quality, great service.
Much less pricey than other decent restaurants in town.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food and great views.
We had the special and the pasta perfect.
We are definitely coming back for more.
Good deserts

Reviewed 13 August 2016

My friend & I went for a pasta dinner at this Italian restaurant on the east end of Little Tub Harbour. The past was excellent. The wine was also very good. Service was also excellent. The only draw-back was no air-conditioning and it was a very hot day. I wish we could have lingered over our meal but it was just too hot to stay.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Our bnb place recommended this place to us. We arrived Friday evening around 7:30pm. The place was almost full. We were quickly being seated near the window facing the harbour. The view was fantastic!
We ordered Caesar Salad and Seafood Pasta. The salad was great!
I am not a pasta fan but this dish made my day. The jumbo shrimps, scallops (a little too dry) and mussels are very good! The cream sauce was so thick...yummy!
The service was very good, as I don't expect much from a small town.
We will be back!

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank 2travelhonies
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Service was great. Their location provides an amazing view. We had the Caprese Salad, Mussels, Braised Beef Ravioli and Seared Tuna. There was not a drop left on anyone's plate.
Thank you to the chef and friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2016