“Yummy thin crust pizza”

Della Rocca Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We serve gourmet thin crust wood-fired pizza, pasta and salad. All our pizzas are homemade from freshly prepared ingredients and cooked to perfection in our traditional wood burning brick oven. We open for the season mid June and operate 7 days a week from 11:30am to 9pm
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Not very filling because it's very thin crust but really tasty! Plus staff was very friendly.

Bit of a wait during busy meal hours, so plan ahead.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

To us the size of the pizza was good and quantity in the pasta container was abundant for two people.We order 2 pizza and a pasta and was more than enough couldn't finished at once. Tasty and good looking food.I will it there again.Nice if they would have more where to seat , it more like a takeout place.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Della Rocha has certainly become a mainstay of Tobermory in a few short years. I've never had their pasta (of which I have heard mixed reviews), but am confident that its worth recommending, as their pizza certainly is.

What you're getting is a one-size personal pizza, thin crust, wood fired, and made from a pre-existing rollcall that never disappoints. It's not your hearty thick crust fare, but there is no shortage of topping options to beef up your pie~

It's a restaurant meant for takeout, so keep in mind that there is no seating space. The only con I can think of is a lack of wheelchair accessibility, with a small set of stairs (maybe 5 at most) that are just a touch steep for those with limited mobility.

Like all places in Tobermory, high season means you'll have to wait a while, but the "long wait" complaints are going to be found literally anywhere in that town. Unless it's shoulder season, just get used to it.

Speaking of the wait, you're dealt a hand (lol it's a playing card) and are welcome to peruse the hand-made jewellery/rock store that shares the building.

I have enjoyed the multiple occasions that I've eaten here, and would recommend for anyone looking to have something hit the spot.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great pizza with lots of choices. Wait time thirty minutes but it was actually only 20 minutes. Great price for a wood fired pizza. Would go again any time.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had thin crust vegetarian pizza. It tasted great. The business hours were until 9pm but they closed early around 8pm. When I got there I was told they are closed but when one of their friends came to order they accepted her order. I was still there so I asked if they could please take my order as well since I checked their hours online and came all the way to get pizza. They were nice enough to reconsider and provide us with the pizza. Go early since they may close early. Thank you, Della Rocca for taking our order; even though you had closed. No place to sit inside but they have about two tables outside. Pizza was small for about $15 (including tax)