“Second Time Better”

Crowsnest Pub
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 September 2018

THE first time here the waitress offered us a switch on the side for our entree, at the same price and then tried to charge us extra on the bill. We pointed it out to her and she made the correction. The second time we went the service was good. Great burgers & wings

Reviewed 13 September 2018

It took quite a while to get our meals but I did really like the carrot ginger soup. The pepper corn burger was just average, nothing special and the fries were too greasy. Outside patio was nice but in the evening a lot of mosquitos came out so we went inside. The decor and atmosphere is good, pub like and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I'm not one for small town food, but this place surprised me. For starters, when every other restaurant stopped serving at 9pm, this place took us in a group of 5. I had the vegetarian pizza...hands down amazing. The sauce was perfect and the pizza made fresh...absolutely delicious. Would definitely re-visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The place is alright and is situated on the roof top overlooking the harbour.
My husband and I both ordered the fish and chips and the white fish had a funky fish taste and batter was very strange. It’s one of my favourite bad cheat meals but was very disappointed. We didn’t finish it for all the vinegar couldn’t mask the taste of the fish .Maybe other items would be a better choice.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The outside terrace is very nice, the food whatsoever was ok, your typical pub with local ceaft beers would recommend for a fast lunch