“Great outdoor dining”
Review of Coconut Joe's

Coconut Joe's
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Beautiful evening outside for dinner. Food was good, staff was excellent. Wonderful views. would go back again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We got a 10% discount for this place in our hotel room and this is how we found out about it. The location is a bit hidden from the main street. I really enjoyed their patio outside close to the water. We had beer and as I was not sure what to get a waiter gave me a recommendation which was an excellent choice.
The starter we got was mango shrimp which was very nice. My partner had the pesto pasta and he liked it. I had the jerk chicken and unfortunately it was not jerk at all. Maybe they forgot to put sauce on it or it just finished but it was just two pieces of baked chicken with a little onion, I was quite disappointed as not every place serves jerk chicken and I love it and this one did but it was NOT JERK chicken. I wish a waiter would let me know that there was an issue with the sauce because I have a hard time to believe that their chef doesn't know what a jerk chicken is. I loved my beer and the patio that's why I'm giving them my 4 starts as I believe the jerk chicken will be improved.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Felt like I was down South at this restaurant. Good music, food and great staff. It is a tucked away hidden gem in Tobermory that just opened this year. It is at the end of the dock in the harbour and I would not have known about it but met one of the owners when I was out the week prior. Beautiful view of the water and there is a nice gazebo where you can chill at after dinner. Will definitely go here again when it

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This place was a little fun and funky. Maybe in full blown summer it may be better. Slushy drinks with umbrellas, a funky menu and Landshark beer. The server was dun and friendly giving us extra candies with our slush drinks. The best place to sit was outside with a view. Did not eat the food but others around us did and it looked funky and fancy. The view amazing looking out to the big part of the lake and down to the marina.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The owner is wonderful and fun. The food tasted fantastic! The atmosphere was comfortable and happy! The pesto pasta is to die For!

Only suggestion careful of spicy dishes. Ask for a pallet cleaner!