All reviews using local ingredients wedding reception four poster bed exposed beams homemade biscuits big shower evening reception amazing wedding country house roast beef birthday party wedding venue would highly recommend this hotel very comfortable room beautiful building slept really well following morning
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for business and will definitely book again if I'm in the area. Full of charm and character, free parking just outside the entrance. Super friendly service and nothing would seem much trouble. Great food,refreshing to be served a steak as I ordered medium rare and beautifully tender. Room was a good size and bed comfy. Some will say dated I would say fits in with the style of the property. Breakfast again very good. Thank you for a pleasurable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Comfortable and Friendly Hotel. Very warm welcome, great food, with dinner being served promptly and very well presented. Breakfast was excellent. Room was large and bed super. Close to local amenities and even though I was on a work related trip the venue is well located for touring Norfolk/Norwich and/or airport which is only 10 mins away. Will be back very soon

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Guy F
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were made to feel very welcome from the time we arrived. If you are looking for a nice relaxed place to stay, and good old fashioned service, where nothing is too much trouble - then Stower Grange is the place for you. I would highly recommend this hotel. This hotel is very dog & people friendly!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stowergrange, Owner at Stower Grange, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you very much for your great comments. This is exactly what we are trying to provide! I hope we have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future.
Richard & Jane Fannon and the Team at Stower Grange

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely afternoon tea. Beautiful surroundings. Good service. Very good and prompt service. Staff were very good. Weather allowed us to go outside and survey the lovely garden area. A good price for what we had

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stowergrange, Owner at Stower Grange, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you very much for your very kind words. I hope we have the pleasure of looking after you again one day.
Richard & Jane Fannon and the team at Stower Grange

Reviewed 4 June 2018

After being delayed at the airport I managed to get booked into the Stower Grange for the night.
The staff were amazing through the full process from checking in, showing me my room and giving me advice on the locality.
After a short walk around the village I returned to the hotel for dinner, a wise move on my part as the food was excellent and once again there was great service from all the staff.
My room was first class, very spacious with a four poster bed and views of the secluded garden.
As I had to leave early I was going to miss my breakfast however the hotel made me up a tray so I did not have to leave without a bite to eat in the morning.
That afternoon after sitting delayed at the airport once again I had to call back to reserve a room for the second night and once again I was not disappointed. It gave me the chance to try more of their delicious food & enjoy the hospitality of this fine and friendly hotel.
Thank you very much indeed.

Room tip: The staff will provide the best available to suit your needs.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business