“Excellent tour!”
Review of Diveasy

Diveasy
More attraction details
Owner description: Diveasy organizes your personalized diving experience in Bora Bora. Brand new boats not overcrowded and diving instructors with many years of experience in Bora Bora. From group to private tours, you will find the right fit for your dives on the Pearl of the Pacific. PADI or French certifications are also available! Located at Le Meridien Bora Bora, we can pick you up from any locations on the island (hotels or pension), free of charge!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We loved this tour with Laurent. Really liked the special snorkels with music! It was a magical experience. If you have to choose one tour, this one is a must! Thank you Laurent. Our trip was almost 4 hours long and we enjoyed every minute of it.

lolobora, Owner at Diveasy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Hello
Really enjoyed to show you the real underwater life

Reviewed 2 May 2012

As a traveler on the Paul Gauguin cruise ship, this Eco Snorkeling excursion came highly recommended. I had never snorkeled in my life and was very nervous at the beginning. However, with my 5 fellow passengers and Laurent, it was "smooth sailing." Laurent gave us all an introduction to the coral, fish and Eco system of the reefs around Bora Bora. Then it was time to enter the water! After I learned the proper breathing technique, and it did take a few tries, I felt wonderful looking at all the marvels of the sea while listening to music. I am only sorry that I waited so long in life to experience snorkeling. Laurent held my hand so I would "not get lost." I just can't way enough about this excursion. Highly recommend it to all!!

lolobora, Owner at Diveasy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

I'm very happy you enjoyed the tour
Hope your trip was wonderful

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Diveasy is, without a doubt, one of the best dive operations I've seen. Laurent was so helpful and friendly, very relaxed and looked after us like we were part of the family. We did five dives in total with Diveasy, three reef dives, one drift dive and one night dive. Laurent knew the best places to go and because it is a smaller company, we were organised and under way well before the other larger operations were out on the water. This meant that we had the dive sites to ourselves for each dive and didn't have to share it with the 40+ divers who arrived with TopDive as we were finishing.

Not only was the orgqnisation and atmosphere fantastic, the dives themselves were incredible!! We went to Tapu, where we saw Lemon Sharks, Greys Sharks and Black Tip Sharks, Anau where we had the incredible honour of swimming with Manta Rays, Muri Muri where we swam and played with a turtle and some more sharks and Topua, where we did our drift dive and watched a family of Marble Spotted Eagle Rays swimming around. Like I said, Incredible!!

I would recommend Laurent and Diveasy to everyone. The four of us were the only ones on the boat and we had an experienced dive instructor and a relative novice diver (me!) and all were catered for. Thanks Laurent for a fantastic day! C'est Magnifique!!

lolobora, Owner at Diveasy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Hello Kirsty
It was really a pleasue to dive with you 4
May be dive in NZ soon!!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I'm a diver with mostly Caribbean experience. My wife only snorkels, but I enjoy it also. Laurent give us a wonderful Polynesian snorkeling experience and education about the Bora Bora reef ecosystem, which is very different from the Caribbean. He took us first to an openwater site where we saw a magnificent Manta Ray as well as an octopus and beautiful corals, then to a more protected site where there is a wonderful variety of corals and fish. I would highly recommend Diveasy for an outstanding snorkeling experience and although I didn't dive with Laurent, I wish I had. I'm sure it would have been an outstanding experience also.

lolobora, Owner at Diveasy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Hello Rex
very happy you enjoy the tour

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Laurent was great! It was perhaps the most interesting snorkeling experience a beginner could have. He gives a great introduction of the fish, coral and Eco system of the reefs he explores around Bora Bora. The actual snorkeling experience was so informative and relaxing. Listening to music while snorkeling made the experience so unique and enjoyable. We would never had gone so close to the coral or observed so much underwater life without the guidance of Laurant. This was definately one of the highlights of our trip to French Polynesia and we would recommend it to anyone who would like to see life underwater.

lolobora, Owner at Diveasy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank a lot. I really hope you enjoy the tour