“Best service and Tuna experienced!”
Review of La Murene

La Murene
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Albion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice people, they talk to you as they have known you for a long time. The food is very tasty, specially the tuna. The trip with the dolphins was magic!

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Last night here in Mauritius. Thought I might change my mind about the food here. Husband got for himself tuna steak. Asked for half cooked, instead he got too cooked badly cut tuna. Not much was available on the menu so had the tomato chicken ravioli. It was probably the worst I have had. Could not finish. Maybe I have been eating at all the wrong places but they seem to be having good reviews on Trip Advisor.

1  Thank JinieY
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We went there for dinner with our host (b&b owner). As far as I know we had booked table for 9 pm- came bit after 9 and our tables were busy. Floor inside was wet so my dress got all wet too. Hot like you've entered hell. Outside there was no citronella candles so we got eaten alive by mosquitoes. Food was to spicy - you can always add spices if someone want more but you can't take it away, so I wasn't able to eat chicken and got only bit of fish because of spices and curry. Also there was way to much coriander in everything. At the end gettin bill and change took forever too.

1  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Very nice owner and workers which make very good Mauritian food!
We can also recommend the dolphin trip that they made for us!

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Good place for food lovers...worth a visit with family and friends during weekends.Jump in at any time of the day