Sveltos Hotel(Oroklini)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 184
  • Breakfast included
Lithos Antonis G Apartment Hotel(Oroklini)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Please note:The rating i have given is based on the bungalow. NOT the hotel rooms.

The reception is nice and clean, however the rooms in the hotel were a big disapointment. They need to be refurbished majourly our celing was leaking, the shower did not work properly. The room and bathroon was small. As for the catering service as we walked past the kitchen area we noticed the kitchen had no air con. The chef was sweating terribley because of the heat from the weather and her cooking which put me and my finacee off. As it was out first morning there we decided to just have some cereal for breakfast. As we entered the eating area we noticed all the plates were black! I asked the staff and this was apparently due to burnt plates. This sounded very bizzare to me.

We ended up having to pay extra to stay in the bungalows which was worth it, they were very nice, clean and new. The rating i have given is based on the bungalows not the rooms or eating area. The pool area was very nice, clean and child friendly. The location was not great and the beach oppisite was pebbely but we rented a car and found a nice beach 5 minutes down the road, were shops and resurants are found. If you have children go Water World Ayia Napa. Go to the main part of Larnaca, Finikoues were Loads of shops Resturants and Bars are found near the beach, you can get a cab there which will take about 15 minutes and cost you about 12 Euros. On the hole i would only recomend this hotel if you are staying in the new bungalow with no food included.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank FemaleLondon23
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We recently stayed at the Crown Resorts Henipa and upon entering the reception was very pleased although not air conditioned. First impression was this is nice....then we stepped into the lift which was small, not air conditioned and looked dirty. Then we walked into our room which was exteremely disappointing, carpeted floors which looked to me as if they had never seen a hoover, poor air conditioning and generally needed a good upgrade.
The 3 pools are really nice with plenty of sunbeds, the pool bar is a plus but with only 1 member of staff working be prepared to wait.
Food...ah the food not much by way of choice for kids...although the all inclusive menu is good for kids. Pretty much the same thing every day...
Location was poor, it advertises a private beach....took one look and didn't go back it was very small and pebbles (no sand).

All in all we were very disappointed in this hotel, we can honestly say we will never go back!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank swoodin1
Reviewed 20 July 2010

There is a huge difference between the STANDARD rooms and the BUNGALOWS. The bungalows are bigger and in a MUCH better condition than the standard rooms. I also think the view is better from the bungalows. The bungalow is a 6/6.

The cleaning could have been better, but this varied from day to day/week to week. If you throw your towels on the floor they don't give you new ones, so your best bet is to ask for new towels, which is not a problem as the cleaners are mostly very friendly and professional when you encounter with them.

The breakfast was poor if you don't enjoy eggs/bacon/sausages. It was the same every day; I suggest a new type of ham or meat to combine with the bread. The dinner buffet was not eatable.

The staff: I wish I could write that the staff was great, because the supervisor really made our stay better and was very serviceminded. There was another receptionist who had a can't-do-it-attitude to everything. Everyone was in our opinion professional.

The location: A quiet area good for relaxing. An excellent restaurant (Gàlu) opposite the road where there also is a fancy bar. The best part about the location is the beach only 3 min from the hotel, which was excellent for swimming (both for children and adults) and never crowded. Two bars/restaurants on the beach.
About 15 min from Larnaca. The bus fare costs 1 Euro and you can buy a week pass. It takes you there twice an hour. A taxi/cab costs 12 Euro from Larnaca to the hotel at night, and 10 Euro during the day.

The pools: the pools are pretty big in size. The one next to the bungalows was very popular with the local teenagers (which I know bothered some of the guests with children who felt they couldn't use the pool), but it didn't bother me as I preferred the beach.

All in all I would recommend a stay at the bungalows as a relaxing base. The best part besides the bungalow was that it was located nearby the quiet beach and the bus stop.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LouiseHenkel
Reviewed 16 June 2010

After reading the reviews on the Henipa Crown Resort Hotel on this website I was a little worried about my weeks all inclusive holiday in June 2010, however, I was pleasantly suprised. We were upgraded to a beach bungalow and had a bottle of wine and basket on arrival in our room. The room was nice and clean and we had the sheets changed everyday. The food was nice, with being vegetrian I thought I would struggle but on a couple of occasions I asked for something different on the menu and they were only to happy to make me something. Most of the staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. The place was lovely and I would definately recommend it for families and couples.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank misshaightobe
Reviewed 1 June 2010

this was our first trip to cyprus and we were very impressed with the accomodation. the hotel staff were extremely friendly and were always very helpful. the food was good even though could have been hotter. for such a small hotel it was a pleasant surprise to find out that it has two swimming pools. the poolside bar was always staffed when open so never had to wait long for a drink. i would certainly recommended any one to stay at this hotel if they wanted a quite relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple