All reviews pine tree forest nice pool paradise garden pool area clean water hotel guests air conditioner hotel is situated recommend this hotel family room children beach vacation sea disadvantage
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Pluses: Hotel location, pool, personnel kindness from pool bar, very good a la carte restaurant

Minuses: very old refurbishments in the room (tiles, A.C., water installations), a lot of mosquitoes, reception personnel not too helpful (I reserved ground floor, they explained me that is different from "garden", regarding extension of the trip..), not a very nice beach but payable sunbeds

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Razvan F
Reviewed 26 June 2016

In July 2015 I was in this hotel with my family, for 10 nights. Location is great too. I can't believe that lunch needs to be paid. We were in the room near the pool, the keys that make electricity are making noise.. Food was not bad but there's no healthy things (almost). In 5th night there was, well, marriage, party, I don't know what, at the pool. Music was SO loud and I wasn't be able to sleep for 1 hour. My child got injured because of the sea hedgehog.
I'll recommend this hotel but you should not stay more than 10 days.

Room Tip: Rooms as far as possible from the restaurant
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Lovely hotel right on beach with a beautiful pool. We enjoyed our stay, especially the Greek dance troupe that performed beside the pool. I hope they return next summer! The service was great, the beach was clean and within just a few steps from hotel grounds.

4  Thank 183joannp
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Hotel Porfi Beach is situated closer to Methamorphosis than to Nikiti. However, everything is close.
The first impression was very good. Garden is perfect, full of flowers, grass is cut, paths are clean. Staff was very pleasant although I was not the perfect guess. I was complaining, from time to time. My biggest complain was wi-fi which was available only in pool area. During the evening when everybody are on line it was nightmare. Plus, three days after we arrived they started with some systems with codes. Waiter said that we have to buy a drink to get a code. Of course, I asked for owner next day, said to him that, but he acted like he was shocked. We got three code, one for each of us. When codes would expire I would go again at the reception for new one. I know that a lot of people do not care about wi-fi, but my job requires to be available at least in the morning and evening every day.
On the other hand, rooms were clean, nice, with balcony, if you are on the floor.
Breakfast was ok, but dinners were excellent. Every second day chief would prepare something in front of guests.
Hotel's beach is nice, but I managed to step on sea urchin. Nowhere else in whole Sithonia, just here.
Overall, it was nice holiday, but I would never come back on Sithonia, in general.

4  Thank Ana S
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Hotel is perfect for families with small children.
We (my wife and me) were over there with a 2 year old daughter and made our decision based on trip adviser comments.
Hotel is as in pictures + great staff, very friendly, smiling all the time (very important when you are on holiday).
Food could be better. Buffet is for breakfast and dinner, with wide choice of food, but not very tasty, unfortunately
A la carte restaurant, that you can use for lunch is great as well.

Food "problem" is NOT something that will make me not to come back again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family