Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$69
View deal
Booking.com$69
Hotels.com$69
Travelocity$69
Orbitz.com$69
Trip.com$69
Agoda.com$69
All reviews kids zone would highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel tea garden swimming pool cinema cineplex desk spa amenities reception sylhet bangladesh
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

I stayed at this 5 star hotel in sylhet "Grand Sylhet Hotel and Resort" for 2 weeks.
Hotel is located 2 minutes away from the airport and the tea garden. The staff are great, they gave a very warm welcome and the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. A very high standard maintained throughout. It has a lavish restaurant, roof top swimming pool, sauna and spa. The kids zone was absolutely amazing where we played many games.

The hotel has a cineplex where we watched movie at a high HD quality and sound.

Food is spot on with great quality and taste.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone from business to family stay. It has everything that you would want to have in a hotel.

Honestly it felt I'm not in Bangladesh but in dubai with the nicely decorated inside and outside with the lighting at night.

Thank you, to the team at Grand sylhet hotel for making my stay a memorable stay, a truly unforgettable experience. I would definitely see you again on my next trip in sylhet.

Didhar hussain

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Grand Sylhet Hotel, Marketing at Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Hi DidharHussain786,

Thank you for such a fantastic review!

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us at Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort during your recent visit.

We are glad that you left with a positive impression of our product and services and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Your positive feedback for our ambassadors is a great source of motivation for each of us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service excellence.

At Grand Sylhet, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient, and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

One of nicest (5 Star) hotel in Sylhet. The entire staff was very hospitable and friendly. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Breakfast and dinner were amazing. It was my first visit and overall, I had a great experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shikder

Hi Shikder,

Reviewed 7 June 2022

I had a wonderful time at The Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort. The environment was pleasant and welcoming. Both check-in and check-out were professionally handled and easy.
Every staff member I encountered was very professional and helpful. from the check-in to the cleaning staff was delightful and eager to help!
The rooms are well decorated. The aesthetics were awesome.
Overall, It was one of the finest experiences for me.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank arafatyasin29629

Hi arafatyasin29629,

Reviewed 6 June 2022

Excellent Hotel. The staff is extremely efficient. The hotel ambiance is outstanding and vibrant. Gorgeous building and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in.

The room was very modern, with all amenities. It was clean and very comfortable. They went over and beyond to help make my stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Sylhet.

The restaurant was excellent. Good quality food.

Overall, I had a lovely experience with The Grand Sylhet.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank 719shamss

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most to us – you!

It is our pleasure to have hosted you at our hotel and knowing that your experience was a memorable one truly makes our day.

Taking pride in putting people first, we attempt to deliver the true hospitality experience what we are known for and your feedback will helps us to deliver the best of services for your future visits.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We would look forward to welcome you back soon in your next visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

I must say that, Hotel exterior decor & interior facilities is outstanding, especially for kids. A good combination of Resort with luxury business hotel. Very close to Airport. I really enjoyed & quality time spend with my family.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank taposs2018
Grand Sylhet Hotel, Marketing at Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Dear taposs2018,

Greetings from Grand Sylhet Hotel & Resort! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad that you left with a positive impression of our product and services and that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the hotel.

Regards,