1. Location: The hotel is in a remote village area. Transport facilities are poor. Its 1 KM away from main road.
2. Hotel Check In/Check Out: Check in & Check out was smooth.
3. Room Size: Room size are big with attached balcony. Top floor rooms will give a good view.
4. Wash Room: Wash room facilities are modern but needs maintenance. Toiletries (e.g. shampoo) quality are not up to the mark. I found a jacuzzi in the wash room.
5. Wi-Fi Connection: Router placed in the room so strong Wi-Fi network available.
6. Beds: Beds are small but comfortable. No bugs found in beds but a lot of mosquitos in the room.
7. Front Desk attitude is friendly & co-operative. But I wanted an early check
8. In house restaurant/Breakfast: Hotel provided a complementary buffet breakfast which had very few items. I expected much more variety but got disappointed. Foods are very expensive here. It will cost you at least BDT 2500 for each person for a single meal.
9. Transport: Rooms are half a KM away from hotel entrance. If you do not have a car, then you need to walk a long distance to reach your room. Again, when you want to get out of the hotel first you must walk a long distance to reach the main gate then wait for a taxi to reach the main road.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking