All reviews swimming pool private car nice experience large balcony few weeks jacuzzi maintenance sylhet router foods stains washroom
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My ffirst ttime, sso iI hhad a very hhigh eexpectation. Nice location and planning. good views from the rooms. Stayed in room 5101. Staff were very friendly. offered great services. However, food ws average. Breakfast was good. Mustard Hilsha at lunch was a blunder and ayer fish was awful. Wifi was slow and the ACs had trouble. Electric connections I.e. plugs were loose.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I stayed at Nazimgarh Garden Resort with a couple of friends a few weeks ago and my only complain was not to be able to stay longer! Nazimgarh is the perfect place to rest after a day exploring the surroundings, relaxing in its comfortables, spacious and immaculated rooms or chilling by the swimming pool after a sauna session. The breakfast is super yummy and the staff is very friendly and helpfull, specially Mohammed, who took extra care to help us organize our days in order to make the most of them! Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

It is a very nice resort with quite environment.Food are very delicious and staff are very helpful.Did lot of sport activities.Went so many places by the help of their transport service.Most relaxing thing was jacuzzi which was attached to our bathroom..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

It's nice place but too expensive. We visited here but didn't stay because everything was too expensive. Their main target is foreign tourist, who has dollars. You can stay in the tent at night and do barbecue party. I visited here 2014.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mahbub4client
Reviewed 19 September 2016

well to be honest i dont suggest u to stay here. its really over priced in my opinion and u can get many btr places around or in sylhet. so choice is yours. near to some touristic places and in quite nature. the service is ok and easy to find with car.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family