This is a premium property in the city of royals "Gwalior". As soon as you enter the hotel you feel the royalty from its decor. The plush green lawns with antique walls and its perseverance give the hotel an exotic look. I visited this place with my wife. We dinned in the "Silver Saloon" and I have to admit the food was simply awesome. Our taste buds got a treat at this wonderful place. The food was cooked just right, presentation was perfect and we were spellbound with the hospitality of this place. Then we tried our hands on "The Court", where we had coffee in the varanda with puppet show right in front with green lawns....wow what a experience it was. I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the King of England and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 120 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, DerbySoftTaj and HotelQuickly so you can book your Usha Kiran Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior