“Great”

THE FOXHUNTERS
Ranked #23 of 115 Restaurants in North Shields
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 21
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Foxhunters is a warm and family friendly pub which has a team that thrives on making our guest smile. We offer a wide range of refreshing drinks and have a great selection of sizzling dishes on our menu. So whether it is a family meal your visiting us for or you are coming for a social drink with friends to enjoy our pool table facilities we cater for all. We have special deals on Mon-Fri these range from out lunch club deal which is available 12-4 where you can get 2 courses for just £4.99, to our Kingsize deal on a Monday which offers you the chance to upgrade your Grills to a KINGSIZE portion for FREE!!! All our food comes with a Flaming Guarantee, if you don't love it, we'll replace it! What's more, our great value pricing on a range of fantastic beers and wines and special food nights across the week mean there is always a reason to visit your local Flaming Grill in North Shields.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the pub with the family for lunch, really nice inside and the staff were friendly and service was really good. Food was really nice. Would visit again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went with family we got inside and found a place to sit, the pub is very roomy and has loads of seating. The staff were very pleasant and friendly, Julie, Jane and the lad with the beard didn't catch his name though lol. We ordered the food and in 20 mins or less they had the food to us. The women who served the food was very pleasant. The food its self was amazing it was cooked to perfection the steak I got was a rump I have never had a steak like that it was so good I could have a 20 my dad had a T-bone he loved it the staff were very friendly and when my dad went to get a beer and didn't have the one he wanted the girl who was at the bar brought a similar one over
so his food didn't get cold, a nice touch.
The pub is getting refurbished soon let's hope the standard keeps as good as it was this day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered the cod father , absolutely delicious . Staff had a bit of craic. Spotty dog.

Have to give special credit to Jane especially as she made us feel welcome and didn’t hesitate if we needed anything.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here on April 4th. I had a mixed grill which is always fantastic and great value for money. The whole experience was pleasant. The staff were nice, particularly Julie, our server.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thought we'd pop in after a friend recommend the steaks, I ordered thevrib eye with beef dripping gravy the wide ordered the signature double dipped rib eye, nice to be able to choose to have your steak on a plate as I'm not keen on the skillets, both steaks were perfectly cooked and delicious, my only fault was the corn on the cob was covered in butter.. I don't like it covered.. But Tomas was very quick to resolve this and brought me a steaming hot new one... Highly recommend