All reviews complete kitchen three bedroom working fine lower floor days nights stayed here for one night comfortable stay breakfast buffet is kitchenette villa pesos sm
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms are ok and large with kitchenette and refrigerator .... good bed... the staff clean up everyday and replenish the stock ... but the aircon needs some updating coz a bit noisy already and leaks a bit on the floor.

However our return to the airport was not free.... we had to pay 300Pesos.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sdbblitar
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and the pool area is good. However, as a rule here the service is an all around shambles. There is an abundance of staff but not one of them would know which day of the week it is if you asked them. Room service was served cold, breakfast was the upervised by headless chickens and when we went to the pool we asked numerous times for a towel and were told one would be brought over but it wasn't, so when we left the pool area we asked if we should just go through the hotel dripping wet and we're told that was fine, through the lobby and up 5 floors with a trail of water behind us. We were a group of 6 paying 14000php for one night and expected much more. Such a shame that such a lovely hotel can be ruined by untrained staff and lazy management.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 450erichj
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

A hotel that doesn't have a good booking system is never good. They overbook. I'd give zero rating if trip advisor would allow it. Guests are clogged in the lobby because of their inefficiency. Don't waste your time and money here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kukok Paolo R
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is a 3 star at best and could use updating of the rooms. The staff were very helpful and provided free airport transfer. I requested airport pickup on arrival and never heard back from the hotel. Wifi was ok and breakfast provided was adequate with an omelette station. Business Centre needs improvement as I couldn't print my boarding pass.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bankerross
Reviewed 10 August 2018

An absolute shocker of an experience. I usually stay at the Marco Polo in Cebu City, but I needed to stay closer to the airport on this trip. This place was a shocker. The room stank, the pillows felt like they had broken bits of rubber inside them and I could hear music blaring until 3am on both the nights I stayed. There's no safe in the room, and when there was a full hotel power outage (aircon, wifi, everything) nobody seemed to give a sh*t at all. The shower curtain was covered in mould, the shower head was at least 30 years old, and the 'buffet' breakfast was sub-sub-sub standard - I don't care if it's included. The front desk staff don't care about helping in any way. I will not be back.

Room tip: Aside from "don't go", I guess a room on a higher floor will help block the incessant dog barking, and roosters from 4am
  • Trip type: Travelled on business