All reviews complete kitchen three bedroom working fine lower floor days nights stayed here for one night comfortable stay breakfast buffet is kitchenette villa pesos sm
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is a 3 star at best and could use updating of the rooms. The staff were very helpful and provided free airport transfer. I requested airport pickup on arrival and never heard back from the hotel. Wifi was ok and breakfast provided was adequate with an omelette station. Business Centre needs improvement as I couldn't print my boarding pass.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bankerross
Reviewed 10 August 2018

An absolute shocker of an experience. I usually stay at the Marco Polo in Cebu City, but I needed to stay closer to the airport on this trip. This place was a shocker. The room stank, the pillows felt like they had broken bits of rubber inside them and I could hear music blaring until 3am on both the nights I stayed. There's no safe in the room, and when there was a full hotel power outage (aircon, wifi, everything) nobody seemed to give a sh*t at all. The shower curtain was covered in mould, the shower head was at least 30 years old, and the 'buffet' breakfast was sub-sub-sub standard - I don't care if it's included. The front desk staff don't care about helping in any way. I will not be back.

Room Tip: Aside from "don't go", I guess a room on a higher floor will help block the incessant dog barking, and roosters from 4am
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a business trip, 3 days 2 nights. Suites were ok, aircon needs maintenance and wifi should be checked religiously. Good thing there was a bar (closes 10pm) and pool is always welcoming. Breakfast was not that great but it will do, if your looking for something bang for the buck its not here. If management would decide to do a renovation it would be a good thing. Also dont forget to bring cash since they need a security deposit during your stay which can be refunded upon checking out.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank catpee666
CrownRegencyHotels, Marketing Communications Associate at Crown Regency Suites Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Tomilovesmomi,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your thoughts of Crown Regency Suites & Residences-Mactan. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay experience with us and we would like to thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the shortcomings that you have encountered. Please know that we are already on the process in improving our services and amenities to meet our guests' needs and satisfaction.

While you are kind enough to mention that our room and some of our amenities were to your liking, still, we regret to hear that you faced discomfort with your room due to the air-conditiong. With this, please accept our sincerest apologies.

The improvement of our services and facilities to meet our guests' needs and satisfaction is an ongoing undertaking and we would be grateful if you could give us the opportunity to serve again you in the future.

Ike
Marketing Communications Team

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We are looking for a place to stay overnight before our flight early morning the next day.

We walk in crown as it is known already. Prices are not too okay for the accomodation. Although the room spaces are big for a family yet its too old that needs to be renovated.

Crown is already known and standards should be maintain.

I will still be checking in the hotel though as convenience has been an advantage. Hopefully they will renovate anytime soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank khareenflaws
CrownRegencyHotels, General Manager at Crown Regency Suites Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear khareenflaws,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your thoughts of Crown Regency Suites & Residences-Mactan. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

Thank you for highlighting our hotel's spacious rooms. Rest assured we constantly strive to improve our services and offerings to keep our esteemed guests satisfied. We have noted your comments with high regard as this will help us to further improve on the quality of our service.

The improvement of our services and facilities to meet our guests' needs and satisfaction is an ongoing undertaking and we would be grateful if you could give us the opportunity to serve again you in the immediate future. If you have more concerns and inquiries, please feel free to message us at crs.gm@crownregency.com.

Rochelle Alvarez

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a 2am transfer to the airport and they called me 3 times in my room as if I was a child who didn’t know responsibility. I get it. I’m coming down. And when I was downstairs, the staff at the front desk were talking about me in their own language. Very inappropriate. I thought I would enjoy my stay at this hotel but never again. There are far way too many hotels and accommodations. Should’ve spent a little more on my money on the hotel next to the airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank MillennialDreams

Dear MillennialDreams,

Greetings from Crown Regency Suites & Residences-Mactan.

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Crown Regency is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance.

Please know that we appreciate you bringing these matters to our attention. It is disappointing to know that you were not provided with the best customer service that you so rightly deserved, this level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party.

Rest assured that all your comments are duly noted & all the issues you mentioned are being communicated to the respective departments and we are working to avoid such things from happening again. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.

I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve your future lodging needs, as we would like the opportunity to provide you the level of service you expect from Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts. If you have more concerns and inquiries, please feel free to message us at crs.gm@crownregency.com.

Rochelle Alvarez