Crown Regency Suites Mactan
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 144
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 49
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 58/night.

US$ 193
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 308
US$ 267
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 369/night.

US$ 279
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 327/night.

US$ 224
US$ 149
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

Abaca Boutique Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 73
US$ 628
US$ 540
All reviewscomplete kitchena small dining tablefree shuttleworking finelonger staydays nightsstayed here for one nightcomfortable staybreakfast buffet iskitchenettepesoscoz
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We live on Cebu for 3 months of the year and frequently have to visit Lapu Lapu on business. I have used the Crown Regency many times over the past 10 years as other choices are not great. Sometimes the hotel has been acceptable, other times awful. The owners policy is minimum investment which never benefits the customers interests. Poor management and minimum wages for staff is the norm. On this last visit I noticed a substantial increase in prices and was hoping to see some improvements. The internet has always been a problem in this hotel and for 10 years they have been promising an upgrade. Before checking in I questioned the front desk about the internet serviceability as we needed to send urgent business emails. I was told the internet was working fine. On getting to our room we found the internet speed was only 0.38mpbs, not enough to send an email from a laptop. There was no management on duty but on insisting to speak to someone in authority on the phone, I was advised this was the best speed available because a new contract had been let to a new provider and problems had still to be resolved. Of course I was annoyed but this is the Philippines and I was happy to check out and move to another hotel. I had paid by debit card but the hotel flatly refused to refund to the card or provide me with a cash refund. I had been completely misled by the front desk who continued to tell arriving guests that the internet was good. It was a disgrace. After a further hour I got a written statement to say the full refund would be credited to my bank within one week which did happen. There are other hotel choices in the area at lower rates so my advice is check out some other places before booking here. In any case, the hotel does seem to have become a centre for Korean holiday makers on package tours. If that suits you then fine, it can be comfortable if you are lucky. But read the reviews first!

Room Tip: Check out the room especially the internet before you pay!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

It's my second time to stay here in Crown. I always had a very nice sleep because of their comfortable beds. The room is pleasant. It's just that the aircondition is leaking at room 809. They should monitor the areas that need to be replaced or maintained. The breakfast is okay. There's a salad station, cereals, omelette station, breads and the main courses. Staffs are really nice too. I would recommend this to those who wants a quick stay or to be near the airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed here for one night with family whilst stopping over for an airport transfer.

Very close to the airport.

Rooms we're clean, beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good.

It is a bit dated, needs a bit of updating and TLC, but other than that is a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

First impression is not good. The hotel is old, dated and quite expensive compared to other hotels i've stayed in the Philippines. Reception staff not that helpful. No bar open until 6pm. No snacks or drinks sold at the pool. Glad i'm only staying one night

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Will definitely come back and will stay longer. service is excellent. The only problem I had was when I was told that the room is still not available so I have to wait until 2pm which is quite understandable.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business