This hotel is on a secluded area of Mactan Island. The hotel amenities are acceptable enough but dont warrant the price. We found the food and beverage ok, but not worth the price charged. To go anywhere from the hotel you need to take transport, the hotel car is horridly overpriced and you are up for an argument with nearly every taxi driver because the hotel is so secluded. Having said all that, if you just want to chill out by the pool, its not a bad place to be
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Mactan Island, Cebu Island