“Most Relaxing Holiday I Have Ever Been On!”

Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Pranburi
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I spent 10 nights at this hotel from September 5th - 15th, staying in the Pool Villa 043.

I’ll start by saying that it is a beautiful resort well taken care of and managed by the staff. It is very out of the way & somewhat secluded however you can get a free shuttle provided by the hotel to bring you into Hua Hin.

My villa was even better than how it was presented in the pictures, it’s was very spacious and airy & an amazing outdoor shower & the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in!

The staff here are very attentive and do all they can to accommodate and improve your experience.
In a conversation with my father it was mentioned to the manager that it was my first time in Thailand and that I had just graduated from university, a few hours later there was a knock at the door from the 3 managers who came with a handwritten card welcoming me to Thailand and congratulating me on my studies, a bowl of warm cookies & a bunch of flowers. I was extremely grateful to the staff for taking time out of their day to do this!

The staff here are extremely polite and will greet you whenever they see you. They also advised me on the local sights and things to do such as Elephant Village & Monkey Mountain.

In terms of the food, there is only one restaurant however the array and standard of the food is amazing ! Between me and my father we sampled as much as we could and enjoyed it all!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time here however if I was to return to Hua Hin I would possibly stay at the Resort instead as there is a larger pool, better view, beach access and more restaurants.

I am extremely grateful to all staff members at SPV that helped make my holiday as memorable as it was.

Mr & Ms Greene

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HM_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Greene,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed an excellent stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas and greatly appreciate you sharing a positive review with other travelers on TripAdvisor. After 10 nights here you surely know our resort best.

Our location is indeed an ideal base for an effortless vacation in Thailand. The main town center is only a short drive away, but the surroundings of the resort feel less crowded and much more relaxing than the main area of Hua Hin.

Thank you for your kind compliments about our welcoming and personal service. We hope to welcome you back again for another memorable stay at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas in the very near future.

Naruemon.Panchana@Sheraton.com

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Had a lovely and peaceful stay in one of the pool villas. The room, pool and patio were very well kept.
The staff were always friendly and helpful. They were quick to resolve an issue with it did arise.
The location of the hotel is a little remote and there is no beach but you can easily get a taxi into Hua Hin.
The Gym was being refurbished while we were there but this cause no inconvenience to our stay.
Some of the buildings and paths feel like they could do with some renovation which I pointed out to the manager who immediately acted upon this and i saw improvements very quickly.
The trees, plants and ponds around the resort are kept in perfect condition giving the resort a beautiful look.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SheratonHuaHin, Villas Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Ben C,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind feedback about your recent stay with Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas. How nice of you to point out the friendliness and helpfulness of our associates and will be sure to share your kind words with our entire team.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distance future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Juz wanted to thank for the lovely arrangement to all the staff. We chose this place for my bf special bday party. We all had a great time (6 of us). The villa so beautiful, quiet with a big private pool. Private BBQ seafood dinner was delicious and fresh. Thanks again to Khun Mars and Khun Mol, and the team. Look forward to go back there again :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
HM_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Tang14,

We are impressed by your warm description about your recent stay at the Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas. Great to hear you enjoyed a great birthday escape with your friends. Sometimes the biggest luxury of all is when you get away from home to relax in your own private villa with great hospitality, thus we absolutely love that you did just that. Thank you for sharing your experience.

We hope to welcome you back again to discover the freedom and flexibility to create a lifetime memory.

Naruemon.Panchana@Sheraton.com

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had booked 4 villas here, 3 pool villas and 1 spa villa...each came with its own private pool. They keep the resort like a pristine gem. Welcome to Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, where 53 private Pool Villas provide the ultimate in peaceful seclusion. Located in Pranburi south of Hua Hin, the resort overlooks the Gulf of Thailand.

Shaded by tall palms and lush tropical plants, the grounds comprise an Infinity Pool and numerous lotus ponds. The grounds and surroundings are great for bicycling or walking.
The hotel provides a variety of free bicycles to borrow and ride. The front desk is very helpful in organizing transportation or activities.

As in the Far East, breakfast is a big affair and must not be missed.... the rooms came with a daily allowance towards food... they had only one restaurant in operation and when we were there for a week, 2 meals there every day became limited and a bit boring. They did have special Christmas evening with music and live shows.... that night the food was quite a spread...The fresh coconut water here is a treat and a healthy must have.

House keeping and the turndown services were impeccable.
The staff are too polite (that is Thai culture) each person you meet will greet you with great respect....it is an atmosphere of genuine caring hospitality for which the Thais are renown.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear DunamisArt,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas to enjoy your holiday recently. We are pleased that you had a pleasant time and enjoyed everything we offer including our Pool Villas which meanders throughout the resort. Pranburi is indeed a small town about 30kms south of Hua Hin. It’s a quieter and less touristy area than Hua Hin, perfectly for those who want to take a time out and relax.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Naruemon.Panchana@sheraton.com

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I am a SPG gold member and I thought this "hotel" managed by Sheraton would be a safe choice.

We booked a two bedroom suite, highest grade room. And stayed over the weekend.

This hotel is located in the middle of nowhere and away from everything.

When we checked in, the front desk recommended the BBQ dinner. The selection was average, desserts were great. However m, Grilled seafood is not fresh, other selections were average.

The rooms are clean, but the renovation is only so-so.
Next morning I tried to go to the gym to exercise. However the gym and main pool is under renovation. They opened up another villa and fitted the equipments in.

For lunch we ordered in-room dinning. Soup, pad-Thai and chicken breast. The chicken was awesome, soup and pad-Thai is only average. So we tried to walk to the beach and found out it's not a sand beach, it's more like a stoned pavement along the water.

We returned to hotel and saw only one man cleaning up our suite, we tipped him generously and head out. We then drove to the nightmarket and dine at another restaurant which was awesome!

This is where the nightmare begins. We returned to the hotel room, rooms a cleaned up. But all the dishes and food are still at the pool, flies and mosquitoes everywhere!
We did NOT expect this from a sheraton hotel!

Would not come back to this hotel and do not recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HM_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Antonio Hunter C,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It is very disappointing to read that you felt our housekeeping service was not up to standards and the food at our restaurant was not fresh. Our Executive Chefs prides themselves of the freshness of the food and personally inspect the food arrivals every day to ensure that it is fresh. We regret that their high standards were not reflected during your stay. It would be highly appreciated if you would write us a private message with your booking details so that we can start an investigation for you.

Once again, I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations and my team and I are looking forward to your message.

Naruemon.Panchana@sheraton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pranburi
0.3 km away
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
#6 of 144 in Hua Hin
3.5 km away
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa

Been to Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK