Angela Resort(Pak Nam Pran)
US$ 45
US$ 48
US$ 41
  • Pool
Arerayah Beach Resort(Pak Nam Pran)
US$ 60
US$ 54
Orbitz.com
Baanbali Beach Resort.(Pak Nam Pran)(Great Value!)
US$ 35
  • Pool
US$ 23
Orbitz.com
Baan Chomtalay Resort(Pak Nam Pran)
US$ 42
Evason Hua Hin(Pranburi)
US$ 121
US$ 114
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days and enjoyed it so much we extended for another 2 days even though we had to move chalets. Chalets are clean and comfortable with many privately owned. Beds comfy and rooftop jacuzzi and swimming pool great facilities. The staff are lovely, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We hired their motor scooters for the whole time as its in the middle of nowhere. They even let us checkout much later at 4pm without charge which was great. The restaurant has a limited menu but we ate out at other local restaurants such as Joks which is brilliant. My only suggestion to improve is to renew the shower units as they are very old and rusty. Thanks again to all the staff and Happy New Year 2017.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2015

This is the Best place to go if you want to relax yourself , all houses are pool facing and very beautifully located and it is fine piece of Dutch architecture
I wish to come here soon and spend all month .

Room Tip: Any Cottage you choose is best ..
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I've stayed at Pineapple Resort twice and I've always enjoyed my time there. The villas are big, clean and well furnished. Swimming pool is just in front of the door, jacuzzi and BBQ on the rooftop... awesome!!!

Great for families but also for party!

The only problem is that the resort is 15km far away from Hua Hin so you need a car.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank filo1986
Reviewed 22 November 2014

We stayed 4 nights at this resort, had a good time here, big villa and nice pool in front of doorstep. Jacuzzi on the rooftop with barbecue facility. Very quiet at night with a nice lighting inthe pool. Overall we had a great stay at this resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cyrus P
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I love this place because it have everything to comfortable.(Ex. kitchen / Jacuzzi and BBQ on the roof top etc.)
This place is so quiet for rest. Good service and take care.

If I have chance to go there again, I need to go there again.

PS. Everything nice for me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple