1,930 results
All reviews six senses pool villa hua hin thai restaurant day bed studio room tennis courts kids club sushi pool staff turn right most nights coast restaurant hotel restaurants golf buggy lily ponds spa treatments
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband and I have spent several holidays at the Evason over the years, and it was his first choice for his 70th birthday present.
From the moment you arrive at the gates, the courteous staff greet you warmly and take you to the main Reception via a golf cart, the whole place has a wonderful and calming energy and it is magical.
We had booked a pool villa (200) but as there was a water pump issue, we were given 201. I would highly recommend the villas, as they allow you to escape the main pool area if you wish, and best of all, gives you the freedom to shower outside, and skinny dip after dinner....
Having travelled extensively, we would say that the breakfast selection is unsurpassed, and the quality is amazing. The other eateries, the Thai restaurant and Coast also offer beautifully presented and more importantly delicious food with impeccable service . Under the influence and hard work of the food and beverage team, led by the charming Yaowarat Boonchai and her assistant, the Coast restaurant has ben transformed since our last visit. Both selection and presentation are top notch, and you can tell that Yaowarat and her team take great pride in their efforts.
The Six Senses spa lived up to its well known reputation, and the treatments provided are sensational............ We tried the various massages and facials on offer. Not only were the cost of treatments very reasonable, the total ambience of the spa, with their wonderful staff is out of this world !.
I would highly recommend the Evason to anyone who want a fabulous place to go to chill .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gill B
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Gill B

Thank you for your kind review and delighted that your husband and yourself chose us once again to celebrate his 70th birthday.
We appreciate your kind comments, especially in regards to Khun Rath and her team - after taking a couple of "knocks" it is always nice to pass on some positive comments as food (and trying to satisfy everyone) is always a challenge.
Also pleased to see that you were able to "chill and relax" in the spa.
We look forward to seeing you both again in the not too distant future - and keeping you both looking so well.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

As we had wanted this to be a relaxing, we got that and some more at Evason.

This is a beautiful resort with very beautiful rooms, we stayed at their pool Vila and it was a big room, beautiful pool and a very relaxing bathtub out on the open.
The staff was very helpful,welcoming and efficient at their work.
Great breakfast spread, lot of options for different taste buds.
Multiple restaurants for different taste for everyday dinner and lunch.
Great resort, great rooms, great service and great food all added up to a great holiday.
A certain for another visit.

1  Thank Anushtoop C

Dear Anushtoop C

Thank you for your kind review and delighted to read that you found us to be a "beautiful resort well worth every penny you pay".
We will certainly look forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Had a pool villa and it s real amazing room. The bath tub with lotus around is top. Not had any dinner there but breakfast was also great. Finally the hotel surroundings are very nice. Flower everywhere all green. Don t really see any high building so much better. Of course don't go there for the beach or the sea view which is poor

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear TonyJura

Thank you for your kind review and delighted to read that you found "Everything to be perfect".
I am glad that you enjoyed the pool villa - and although biased, I agree with you as they are a bit special! :)
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Sep 2017 Come back to the most my favorite getaway Evason Huahin Pranburi.
With my choice of same room Room Number 100 and 537
This time Evason still impress me good comfy bedroom Evason studio room type garden view & Evason Seaview studio room with big bathtub with sea view.
I had a chance to try new restaurant COAST by sea view, nice atmosphere &decoration with green and orange color.
First I take a seat with table sea view, staff gave a cool towel with some little cute gimmick stuffed with fresh lemongrass inside a towel, so you have to break a towel make a lemongrass break you will get a fresh scent from lemongrass to fresh up your day before start a meal at COAST.
Also they served a welcome drink that change every day.
Next I start to order a food, which is Mediterranean fusion food.
I saw a nice open kitchen with nice pizza oven there, I try order Spicy pepperoni pizza, Some Crab cake & Seafood Squid ink pasta stir fry with pesto sauce.
- Crab cake here is super good, stuff with whole crabmeat cake served with some mango sauce
- Pizza Spicy pepperoni pizza, pepperoni is tasty but they cooked not well done yet the cheese in the middle still not cooked perfect (over all ricotta cheese and pepperoni is very good taste)
- Seafood Squid ink pasta stir fry with pesto sauce this dish is very delicious they cooke perfect and flavor full love it!
Staff gives some mosquito lotion for every customer prevents mosquitos at night time.
Wine list here have lots of list to order.
Service is very excellent here, Love to hangout this place by the sea view.

Room Tip: Room number 100 seaview
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BabeJaa
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear BabeJaa

Thank you for your kind review and delighted to read that you had a "Perfect getaway experience at Pranburi"!
The team at Coast were also pleased to see that you enjoyed your evening with them and have asked me to remind you that there is plenty more on the menu for you to experience plus a couple of monthly special surprises as well - so they hope to see you again soon! :)
Looking forward to welcoming you back to "hang out" with us some more.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The trip was extremely good. It was the trip for my boyfriend (prebirthday trip).

K.Bow from FO department was extremely helpful to ordering the bouquet of roses for the surprise. We are totally appreciated for her help and friendliness.

Also, I love the way she approached in front of us, one Thai and on Farang couple, for the check-in process.
She was extremely polite and professional.

She asked me if i would prefer her to do it in Thai or in English, which for me this is a very appropriate thing to do! (as, I had many bad experiences from many places - many staffs didnt want to speak in English and kept speaking in Thai to me and let me translate it to others).

I would say all the staffs were all nice.
The foods were great for all the breakfast and also for The Coast.

K.Na from Spa department was extremely great. She did it so well. The pressure was so amazing. Please look for her if u like strong pressure

We are definitely going back!

---------------------------------------------

By the way just only one thing we want to give some feedback. - just want you all to be more careful to act or communicate with the guests.

My boyfriend(foreigner) and I(Thai), we went to activity counter 2 times in row to asking some questions.

When my farang bf asked her some questions, the lady from the counter kept speaking or answering us in Thai instead of Eng - everytime! Even she saw i must translated those answers into Eng later.

Not once, but twice ..

For us it was not nice, kind of a bit inappropriate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Alan Thomas ., Managing Director at Evason Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear gg_rxindxxr

Thank you for your kind review and delighted to read that you found your stay with us to be "extremely amazing".
Thank you also for your kind comments about Khun Bow and Khun Na and I will be very happy to pass these on.
I will also have Khun Bow train our other hosts how to interact appropriately with our guests - she can be the shining example! :), and also thank you for the feedback.
Hope to see you again soon...