“Peace and serenity”
other traveller has booked this property
PAY 1 PRICE GET 2 HOUSES AND SLEEPS 15 PERSONS Uninteruppted Sea View
Uninteruppted Sea View
Beautiful Sandy Beach 5 meters Away
Pool with Uninterrupted seaviews
Views from the kitchen
Where would you like to swim today?
4 Massage Jets
Ensuite of Bedroom no 2 has Two Vanities and Marble Glass Shelfs and a Granite Bench Top
Master Bedroom has 1 king bed with connecting door to Bedroom 2
Lovley Outdoor setting with Sea View
Ensuite of Master Bedroom has Two Vanities and Two Windows
Large Bedroom 2 has  2 queen beds with access to large balcony with sea views
Pre order your Contenintal Breakfast for  FREE DELIVERY
RATE EXCELLENT from Tripadvisor!
From Balcony to this beautiful Sun Rise..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bkkfreeam...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Peace and serenity”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

After a mix-up with the tripadvisor email system we finally began contact through private email addresses, I would recommend you do this from the start.

And now, the review; it was utterly amazing and beautiful there. The plunge pool was quite sufficient and actually bigger than it looks. We used it a lot since there was a very rare plague of jellyfish in the sea, it was so unusual it was on the news, but that was just a bit of bad luck, I doubt it will happen again for years.

The beach and road along it was virtually deserted except for the occasional herd of cows (felt like I was back in NZ! :) )
We really felt totally alone here which is exactly what we wanted! But then the weekend came and 2 houses away was a crowd of very noisy teens, reasonably well behaved but noisy. Apart from that it was total silence except for the crashing waves of the sea :)
At first I felt a little uncomfortable being so remote but I was to find out that the 2 dogs that belong to the house are also your security guards at night. In the day they are friendly and relaxed and follow you down to the beach to play, they are really lovely Chiang-Noi (little elephant) and Kitty. From day one they accepted us as owners of the house and would act
like our bodyguards from any strangers, i was quite amazed by this and really loved playing with them on the beach.

The layout of the 2 houses was not exactly as I expected, the front house you have to walk through one bedroom to get to the other so it would have to be close family or friends to be living here. Me and my girlfriend chose the back house for sleeping and let my parents have the front house so it was not a problem :)

The gardener would come every few days, he in himself was amazing to watch a 70 year old chopper riding gardener with more energy than me running around the garden working like a Christmas elf :) Lovely and friendly man he was :)
Apart from that we were alone the entire time.

You definitely need a vehicle because there are no shops in walking distance but the shops and restaurants in the next bay are amazing! :)
Hint: Work out how to take the back roads to save time and about one million judder bars along the seaview road (if you're in a rush to go somewhere...... which you shouldn't be because you're on holiday! lol)

The washing machine is hardly worth it, a manual style machine, I HIGHLY recommend just asking/paying the maid to do it, although I never met her I understand from other reviewers she is very nice and helpful :)

Even though it was the end of the rainy season there were almost no mosquitoes which surprised and pleased us all:)

TV channels, I could only find one English Channel out of the 70 or so that were on it. So we had to resort to talking to each other! :) lol it was great :)

At night you can see a long green line of lights on the horizon from the squid boats, which is beautiful in the darkness :)

Highly recommend a trip to the Sam Roi Yot national park, foreigners have to pay 250 baht and Thais 40 baht BUT if you plan your day well you can use the one pass to enter all the national park attractions for that day, ie: The pass lets you into all the national park attractions for the day.

My parents brought board games and crosswords and we spent our days talking, cooking, drinking, playing and the year away from home was condensed into a week of close bonding and fun.

5 stars for this place. Thank you Sue for a lovely time.

PS: Please take good care of Chiang-Noi and Kitty and buy them some snacks (The gardener feeds them morning and night but a snack in the day goes down well, they are lovely dogs and love to play on the beach with you, and remember they are sitting outside your front door protecting you when you are sleeping :)

Travelling group: Extended Family
kalliman
Adelaide, Australia
“hidden gem”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

usually we travel with just our immediate family, this year there was an extra adult, makes finding a suitable place difficult, or does it?
we looked at a number of places on trip advisor, everyone agreed that this property looked good and would fit with all.
I read previous reviews and during the booking process I brought up some of the points raised, the owner (Sue) assured me all was well.
we arrived mid Saturday afternoon, the owners were flying back to perth so a very quick introduction. all went well until bed time, the lights were flickering, the a/c would not work, the fridge stopped.
I caught the owners as they were boarding their flight, Sue assured me she would try to get the electrician to look but it was to be sunday and a long weekend as well.
with some long distance communication the electrician arrived late afternoon and found that the incoming supply from the street had melted...fixed!
the a/c worked, the lights worked.
that will give you an idea of the level of intent by the owners, excellent.
Sue arranged transportation for us and had it delivered, she arranged for my 9 y.o. daughter to spend an hour teaching English at the local primary school, fantastic!
there was an issue with the maid service, the maid was fired and another organised.
overall, although a ways out from Hua Hin town, the location at the end of a beach road in what must be one of Thailands most up and coming beach resort areas was a great find.
no hesitation in giving it a glowing review.
steve.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: having your own pool to sit in and watch the ocean is cool.
Liked least: fees and charges eg; power/cleaning...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ahlen Germany
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Tucson Az
Reviewed 21 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
GeneD1959
Boulder City, Nevada
“Perfect Beach Getaway!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My wife and I stayed at the beach house for 3 weeks in July. Sue, the property owner was very helpful in getting us transportation to the beach house from the Hua Hin railway station. The location of the house was perfect, literally on the beach with a great view of the sea from the living area. The stretch of beach was basically your.s There were occasionally a few people on the beach on weekends.

Definitely get a scooter or car to get around since the house is at the end of a road along the beach. We were away from the hustle and bustle of tourists yet still convenient to local groceries and restaurants with the help of a scooter. The maid service was great, the grounds are very well kept and the owner was very helpful with any questions we had. Internet and satellite TV was great and reliable.

Sue coordinated a day for us to go to the local school to teach English. It was a delightful and very humbling experience for us. We wish we would have made reservations for a longer stay had we known how wonderful our time would be at the beach house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing