All reviewsfree transportoffer freecomfortable roomsthai foodhotel shuttle
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hello,
Believe it or not this is my first ever review on anything.
I Just felt like, If someone can learn from not booking this hotel, I would be happy.

I just checked out of the hotel after just walking in the room. There were stains on the bedsheet, bed bugs, dead bugs all over the place. I understand it's a budget hotel but the rooms were really dirty and nothing was done. The ceiling was tapering off. I did not even ask for the refund, not sure I would have got it or not. On the website it looked tottaly different.

Room Tip: Not a good room at all.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sumit G
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not often I am scammed when using reputable hotel booking sites, but this hotel managed to slip through the needle eye.
Be careful reading the fine-print. Room was advertised having free transport, but in the end it didnt, and came with additional cost. There are many alternatives in the area, and considering the very bad customer service at this establishment, I cannot see any reason staying here except if everything else would be full.
Also - I hope you dont need wifi. If so, good luck with your stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mattias S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a dreadful place. The reception chap was absolutely rude.

Whilst I understand it was a cheap hotel - politeness costs nothing! Very unusual as Thai people generally friendly.

Basin tap was a trickle with a squirting connection. Shower reasonable.
Very noisy street and barking dogs all night.

Taxi driver who dropped me off queried why I was staying in a no good place!

I definitely would not recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Pros: 15 mins drive to airport. Good place to stay for one night only.

Cons: Only main lobby has wifi. Room does not have wifi. Nothing to do around the hotel. No bars or anything.

Breakfast is 150 THB.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I got what I paid for that's for sure. I had a 9 hour lay over at BKK airport so found this place for a short sleep and clean. Well I arrived at 9 a.m. to be charged extra for being early. The receptionist didn't give a damn about anything and it seemed to be an effort for him to do some work. The hotel is dirty and it seems the carpets haven't been cleaned in years. "My room" well what can I say, it smelt as if something had died in it and someone had come in and tried to clean the smell using chemicals. I certainly have learnt for the first and only time to never do this again and get a budget hotel. It was a disgrace.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple