Great Property - We stayed in Mykonos for 2 nights in this hotel. Beautiful pool, Its very close to beach - 5-7 min walk to nice restaurants (Which are slightly expensive, but good for couple spl dinner). Sea is very Calm on Ornos beach.
- The Pool setup is brilliant for sun bathing and relaxing.
- Plenty of options around to hire car/Quad Bike/Bikes etc.
- Supermarket is 10 min walk for any important bits and cheap beer
- Breakfast at hotel is 5 STAR. Everything home cooked
- Helped to arrange cabs for Airport and Port Transfers.
- Rooms were very clean
- Bus-stop 5 min away
For everywhere one has to go back to Mykonos City, so its at far end of Island. Only if one is relying on public transport and taxis are super expensiveMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking