All reviews games room mykonos town ornos beach table tennis homemade jams club sandwich welcome basket amazing place pool area short walk incredible views perfect stay see you soon living area car hire spent a week nothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This was our first visit to Mykonos and we could not have enjoyed it more. The villas are beautifully laid out with views over Ornos Bay and are very well appointed. Beds were comfortable and the villa kept spotless every day by the diligent Anna.
Also nothing was too much trouble for staff members Stavros and Vangelis who served a beautiful daily breakfast and were so helpful to us with restaurants, beaches, car hire advice etc.This sort of service and friendship really adds to the quality of a holiday so thank you Leonis for looking after us so well.
Go visit and you won't be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Kevin F,

Thank you very much for your review and for all your kind words.

I could not be happier knowing that you enjoyed your stay at Leonis Summer Houses, especially since this was your first visit to Mykonos.

I was proud to share your comments about our service and our signature breakfast to the rest of the team as well.

It has been a pleasure having you here and I can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stayed as a family of 5 during September 2017 in House #3. We have been to Mykonos a few times over the years and have always stayed in Mykonos Town. This time we decided to try something different and so glad we did. The property is ideally located on a hill overlooking Ornos beach with magnificent views both day & night. The bus stop is easily accessed from the front of the property and will take you to town in less than 10 mins (buses run every half hour day & night). You can easily take connecting buses to other beaches. Even better, Ornos beach is short walk away (great beach itself) & you can catch a boat to the other beaches as well! The air-conditioned house we stayed was over two levels, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area (with another bed), well-equipped kitchen, beautiful terrace, lots of windows and light. The overall property also has an amazing pool area, bar, library, games room and even a chapel! Lots of other couples and families. Super clean throughout. Sumptuous & delicious breakfast as well. To top it off, the exemplary hospitality shown by Leonidas and his team is an example for boutique hotels worldwide! Can’t wait to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear ZAAPD,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Leonis Summer Houses.

I could not be happier reading about how you enjoyed your stay with us, from the hotel's location and views to its facilities and the signature breakfast.

I am very proud to find out that you consider our service exemplary and I could not wait to share your comments with my team.

It was an absolute pleasure having you here and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

When we tried to decide where to stay at Mykonos we couldn't really understand where we should stay location wise, Ornos is a 10 min' drive (don't rent a car- only an ATV) from the main city (I wouldn't recommend staying there- very busy) and about 20 min' drive from our favorite beaches- Elia, Paradise.
The hotel is very beautiful. has about 8 rooms so it's quiet, mainly couples, great views of Ornos beach. We ordered the room 2 weeks ahead so we didn't have much choice, got the smallest room but it is big enough for a couple, the style is a 'cave' like, very nice but I'd recommend to order a few months ahead and to get to choose a bigger one. We had a small issue with the hot water (ran out after a few min') and they took care of it pretty quickly. Make sure to ask for a double bed, we got 2 beds combined and it wasn't comfortable, Take the breakfast included- It's very good! All in all we had a great time at Leonis, hope we will be back!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Isabella L,

Thank you very much for your review and for all your kind words.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your experience at LSH, including the hotel's design and our signature breakfast.

You stayed at a standard double room, which is 35 square meters, the size at which hotels usually offer - and charge - a suite. This is indeed the smallest one, since our suite is 70 square meters while the houses are bigger and they host more persons.

I am sorry that there was an inconvenience with the hot water and I am glad that we could solve it as soon as we were notified about it. I am a bit surprised to find out about the bed, since that has never been an issue before, but I will definitely look into it and I will make sure that there will be nothing affecting your experience at LSH on your next visit.

It was a real pleasure having you here and I can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stunning views, attention to detail and fabulous staff.

Beautifully appointed rooms with thought and care to everything conceivable in its amenities and decor.

A scenic short walk to fabulously cosmopolitan Ornos Beach

This establishment rivals places we have stayed in on the Côte d'Azur and Amalfi Coast for half the cost.

Not enough superlatives to congratulate this 6 star accommodation and it's lovely owner, to whom I am endeared for helping us resurrect a potentially disastrous holiday, thank you Leonidas.

I would not have wanted to miss out on this for the world having travelled 3 days from Australia to get here !

Bless you and thank you

Nicole and Zoe
Sept 18 - 22, 2017

Trip type: Travelled with family
leonkaran, Owner at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Nicole and Zoe,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Leonis Summer Houses.

It is great to know that you enjoyed the hotel's design, amenities and sea view, as well as our service.

I could not be happier about the fact that we managed to meet your expectations and to help out with your holidays, especially since you have come a long way from home.

You will be enjoying summer back in Australia soon, so best wishes for an awesome summer!

Sincerely yours,
Leonidas

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough as to how much we adored this place. The style and attention to detail, the daily breakfast, the pool, the team who run it. All these boxes were ticked. Just heaven. I would recommend for couples / friends or a family group. It's not large (9 rooms/suites) but that's the charm. Great location also!
Thanks for having us

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lucy P,

Thank you very much for your review and for all your kind words.

It is so great to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, from our service and our signature breakfast to the hotel's facilities and location.

It was a real pleasure having you here and I look forward to your next visit.