We just returned a few days ago from Coral Sands Beach Resort. I wasn't impress at first when taxi turned into the narrow lane toward to the hotel was not what I expect! Check in was okay but nothing warm welcome etc then we went into the room... it is a big room with little dated decor but clean. Beds are comfortable and kitchenette is useful, plenty storages and double sinks in bathroom which I like. Seaview from the balcony is lovely. We didn't eat at hotel so no comment on that but hear from other guests was only okay. Pool is small but the beach is a real deal, only a few yards away from hotel with fine white sands. We swam every morning; really enjoyed the quietness but it's a low season so not sure how busy in high seasons. The crystal clear water and the reef nearby is great for swimming and snorkeling. In fact, it was my favourite part of holiday. Really lovely to able to swim with turtles and fishes. I'd say the beach is a real asset of the hotel. If you just want a simple place to stay, I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Worthing