This boutique resort is by far a little gem. Rooms are cleaned to a very high standard.
Staff are very personable and friendly and do anything to help and assist. Beach is beautiful and Turtles nest and swim past daily. For a relaxing vacation this is a must. No hassle what so ever. Without a doubt, the best place I have ever stayed in the Caribbean. Look no further. Right on the main road to anywhere, 10 mins walk to St Lawrence Gap, catch a Reggae bus or Regular Service Bus right outside 2 BSD anywhere. Good location got many local restaurants close by and reasonably price. Convenience Store on high road, you can get anything for breakfast, alcohol, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Worthing